đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
JulyDiaz

Episode 203.5 - Minisode 203.5

Where can we talk about the new Jingle All the Way content? I kind of want to write a movie starting Joe Mande about a depressed mailmain who tries to commit suicide by cop on Christmas.

Edited by Elektra Boogaloo
Spelling

On 12/19/2018 at 10:01 AM, Cameron H. said:

Maybe...It’s just a lot of these movie *do* entertain me - just maybe not in the way the filmmakers intended. Like, I’ll watch Batman & Robin anytime and have a great time. So, in a way, it is successful. 

Kind of what you were saying earlier, I guess the only movies I would consider “bad” are movies like Hard Ticket to Hawaii. Movies that were never meant to be good, just exploitive. I mean, of course there are movies that are more to my taste than others, but I don’t know that I like the idea of ranking movies as being “bad.” I feel there’s a fine line between teasing in a playful manner and bullying, and I try (although I don’t always succeed) to stay on the more positive side as much as possible. 

Yea, Batman Begins is without question a better movie than Batman and Robin. But on a rainy day if I were given the choice to watch one or the other i'd more than likely go with Batman and Robin.

• Like 2