🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 579 - 2018 Holiday Spectacular

Join Scott as he invites old friends and new friends to celebrate the greatest Holiday tradition, the Comedy Bang! Bang! Holiday Spectacular! Expect appearances from Jason “Heynong Man” Mantzoukas, intern Gino Lambardo, Santa Claus, Big Sue Claus, Rudi North, John Lennon, and many more!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, BABYYYYYYYY!

giphy.gif

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ratzofftoya said:

Who the heck is portraying Peter Griffin?

Zeke Nicholson!

Now that I've heard a new version of Monster Fuck, I officially feel ready for the year to end.

Earwolf tweeted out a video that Engineer Cody Sam took of Monster Fuck, and the intensity of Wiger's performance goes to another level with the visual element added in.

• Like 2

When I saw Wiger's name on the roster for this one, I was really hoping that we'd get to hear from ol' Leo.  Straight up LOVED the reaction in the room as the performance got more and more aggro. 

SPOILER ALERT: That was an excellent ending to a tremendous pee-cast ep.

For the Stitcher Preemies out there, the Pee Cast Blast episode makes a really fun companion to this one, largely because they recorded this one first and can't decide whether they should refer to it being in the future or the past, or whether "they" (as characters) were even there.

Sign in to follow this