🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 269 - Sam Richardson, Our Close Friend

how do you spell jazzma? jazthma? jasthma? sound off below!

• Like 2

Wait! episode two hundred and WHAT!? Lol, this one I gotta listen to!

• Like 2
  • huh? 1

Obviously the ads are pretty explicit that I shouldn't get high and drive (a car), but

can I get high and:

• drive cattle across an open plain?
  • drive my wife bonkers with silly string?
  • drive 55 with Sammy Hagar (the Horrible)? - if he's driving and sober, of course
  • be really driven about my (lack of) career and life choices?

Thanks in advance,
Buster Britches

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hello.

If you liked the .com / .comedy riff on today's pro version, you might want to check out the Mike Lawrence episode. In it there's a hilarious popcorn gallery question that's thematically similar. 

Best wishes!

Gonna go paste this over to redit as some of those folks really seem to love the show and might want a few more laughs.

• Like 4

They loved it over there (6 up votes). Think I’m a moderator there now. 

• Like 6

OK, my synchronicity this time was over the words "the work" - the night before I had been talking to my wife about being willing to do "the work" regarding marriage and I related it to the protomolecule in The Expanse where this DNA-manipulated creature kept saying they were doing "The Work" and this AI-type thing was building something in space near Venus.

I mean, Sean said "the work" so many times in that pro-version.  Crazy.  The synchronicity thing is real.  Also, The Expanse was an awesome show.  I hope it gets another season.  I can't remember where it left off to be honest though.

• Like 2

No popcorn g tonight. Apparently Adam Pally was afraid of what we might get him to say. Shame as I was going to ask him how Sonic was on set

• Sad 1

Sign in to follow this