Jump to content
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 55 Preview - taylorannephoto's 4th pick

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

I’m sure Taylor Anne is just busy for the holidays. :) 

She might be hacking the Gibson.

EavwqS0.gif?noredirect

Share this post


Link to post

Hey all, sorry for my prolonged absence... just wishing everyone Merry Christmas alongside our old friends of Krush Groove:

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, joel_rosenbaum said:

Hey all, sorry for my prolonged absence... just wishing everyone Merry Christmas alongside our old friends of Krush Groove:

 

No worries, Joel. It’s just good to have you when we can :) 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

So while we wait, I was wondering... do people want to do "theme months" like how a few of us were binging holiday Christmas romance movies through December?  I know a few you were doing horror movies in October too.  We could come up with a new theme every month.  We don't have to watch the same stuff, no set amount, nothing strict: just in your spare time and maybe we just have a thread to share what we've found/like/dislike?  I liked having a theme to make my choice of what to watch easier lol.  Themes could be anything: genres, countries, "starts with a certain letter," an actual specific theme, anything that has enough choice to keep it interesting. Should we keep this going every month?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

So while we wait, I was wondering... do people want to do "theme months" like how a few of us were binging holiday Christmas romance movies through December?  I know a few you were doing horror movies in October too.  We could come up with a new theme every month.  We don't have to watch the same stuff, no set amount, nothing strict: just in your spare time and maybe we just have a thread to share what we've found/like/dislike?  I liked having a theme to make my choice of what to watch easier lol.  Themes could be anything: genres, countries, "starts with a certain letter," an actual specific theme, anything that has enough choice to keep it interesting. Should we keep this going every month?

After my pick.  I know what I'm picking regardless of theme. 🙂  Otherwise, I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

@tomspanks, if @taylorannephoto doesn't respond by the end of the day, would you be able to have a pick ready tomorrow or Friday?

Maybe we should take a break for a little bit during the holidays and start fresh in 2019!

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

Maybe we should take a break for a little bit during the holidays and start fresh in 2019!

That's fine with me.  Reconvene on January 7th (if everyone agrees)?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

That’s a good idea. It’s just difficult with everything going on right now. Taylor can still swap with me if she wants it though :) 

Share this post


Link to post

Omg y'all I am SO SORRY! I spent the holidays completely unplugged (it was honestly a really nice break) and totally spaced that Monday came and went and I wasn't in the middle of a weekend.

I am totally cool with pausing this until January, and Cameron if you are up for it you are more than welcome to take your place back!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
15 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

Omg y'all I am SO SORRY! I spent the holidays completely unplugged (it was honestly a really nice break) and totally spaced that Monday came and went and I wasn't in the middle of a weekend.

I am totally cool with pausing this until January, and Cameron if you are up for it you are more than welcome to take your place back!

That’ll work! I’ll be back by then! Thanks everyone!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

Omg y'all I am SO SORRY! I spent the holidays completely unplugged (it was honestly a really nice break) and totally spaced that Monday came and went and I wasn't in the middle of a weekend.

I am totally cool with pausing this until January, and Cameron if you are up for it you are more than welcome to take your place back!

A phone free Christmas just like Holiday In Handcuffs. You must have really loved the movie!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, grudlian. said:

A phone free Christmas just like Holiday In Handcuffs. You must have really loved the movie!

I tried to perm my hair too and it ended just as badly

not really lol

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

Does anyone know when HDTGM is coming back? I thought someone said the 11th, but I don’t know if that means mini or regular episode. The only reason I ask is so MM’s stay on the right (I.e. “off”) weeks from HDTGM. Like, if the mini is this Friday, then we can go ahead with MM pick for tomorrow to discuss next week. If the mini isn’t until next Friday, that means we shouldn’t pick MM’s up until January 14th.

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/26/2018 at 9:19 AM, AlmostAGhost said:

So while we wait, I was wondering... do people want to do "theme months" like how a few of us were binging holiday Christmas romance movies through December?  I know a few you were doing horror movies in October too.  We could come up with a new theme every month.  We don't have to watch the same stuff, no set amount, nothing strict: just in your spare time and maybe we just have a thread to share what we've found/like/dislike?  I liked having a theme to make my choice of what to watch easier lol.  Themes could be anything: genres, countries, "starts with a certain letter," an actual specific theme, anything that has enough choice to keep it interesting. Should we keep this going every month?

Even though nobody seemed super interested, my theme for January is going to be cowboy/westerns.  Follow me on Letterboxd to see what movies I dig up.  (I'm basing this off Unspooled's first two picks for January being westerns. I'm going all in this month.)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Even though nobody seemed super interested, my theme for January is going to be cowboy/westerns.  Follow me on Letterboxd to see what movies I dig up.  (I'm basing this off Unspooled's first two picks for January being westerns. I'm going all in this month.)

I'm willing to theme some movie watching around westerns for the month! It's a little bit late notice, but Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid is streaming on HBO Go, but expiring tonight. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 12/30/2018 at 11:55 AM, Cameron H. said:

Does anyone know when HDTGM is coming back? I thought someone said the 11th, but I don’t know if that means mini or regular episode. The only reason I ask is so MM’s stay on the right (I.e. “off”) weeks from HDTGM. Like, if the mini is this Friday, then we can go ahead with MM pick for tomorrow to discuss next week. If the mini isn’t until next Friday, that means we shouldn’t pick MM’s up until January 14th.

I know Paul said that the next two weeks would be repeat episodes when Holiday in Handcuffs was posted (December 21st) which leads me to believe that the 11th will be the first new episode, and should be a mini-sode, but I'm not 100% positive about this at all lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

I know Paul said that the next two weeks would be repeat episodes when Holiday in Handcuffs was posted (December 21st) which leads me to believe that the 11th will be the first new episode, and should be a mini-sode, but I'm not 100% positive about this at all lol.

That’s what I would think, too. I’m ready with my pick. So if you guys want me to go ahead with it, I will. Let me know. I’m just trying to keep our discussions to mini-episode weeks. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×