🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Trip Maverick

The Predator (2018)

Oh. My. God.

This Movie cos 88 Million to make and is the biggest joke of a film. Shane Black is a talented writer and director so I dont know what happened here. There was reportedly studio forced reshoots and the final act had to be redone. They should have redone the whole film its that bad. You will laugh at how bananas this film is.

Let's not forget that a convicted sex offender was cast in the film but was cut before it even came out, which completely didn't help it's chances.

A travesty that will probably kill the franchise for good. Struggled to get past the 15 minute mark. I was astonished at how bad it was, especially with the involvement of Shane Black.  You can also tell it was hacked to pieces in post production.  Catch it when it makes its cable run and marvel at the ineptitude. 

• Like 1

Also in my opinion the Predator still stands the test of time. The real predator costume looks good then the new CGI one shows up and its a joke.

The movie was so badshit, I made a list where half the entries actually happen in the movie, and half of them are the most insane things I could think up.

The challenge, can YOU tell which are which?

- Autism is presented as the next stage of human evolution
- Predator comes across a couple fucking, and waits until the man orgasms before impaling him, spraying blood all over the woman as she orgasms.
- Children steal a predator's armor to go trick or treating in it
- Soldier shouting, "It's not gay, okay?!" every two minutes.
- Tourette's Predator shouting stuff out in garbled alien voice
- Predator dogs
- Predator taking a giant dildo as kill trophy
- Predator trying to figure out how to eat potato chips after stumbling across pot farm.
- Predator becomes nice guy after suffering brain damage.

• Like 1

On 2/7/2019 at 5:44 PM, Trip Maverick said:

I want to Watch DeathToMikeyBay's version of The Predator

Half of what I wrote actually happens in the movie!

Sign in to follow this