🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 10 - Ron Funches

Comedian Ron Funches feels grateful and excited to be Conan O’Brien’s friend.

Ron and Conan sit down this week to talk about idolizing Dwayne Johnson, losing weight, having a deceptive voice, and the best place to get their toes done. Plus, Conan and Sona reveal the results of the Christmas puppy drawing contest.

This doesn't deal so much with the recent podcast but the show over all. The podcast is great most of the time. I didn't care so much for the Wanda Syckes interview she seemed really bored or boring. I don't know which. I don't watch Conan on television much but more on YouTube. This podcast has helped me understand Conan so much more and I really enjoy his comedy. I would probably like to see him in concert knowing that he doesn't work blue in his routine and he entertains with like minded comedians.  I enjoyed Ron Funches collaboration with Conan on this podcast. I do want to say that I like the banter Conan has with his staff especially his assistant  Sona Movsesian. I think Conan is going to have to keep her on the payroll forever even after he dies, he may have to do what the Egyptians Pharaohs did to their servants at the time of death. He may have to knock her in the head and bury her with him after all the smack he talks, she will never get another gig. 

Excellent episode with Ron Funches! Perfect mix of sincerity, Conan's humor and thought provoking topics. Will definitely be googling Ron for his stand up vids.