🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 57 Preview (Taylor Anne’s 4th Pick)

1 hour ago, taylorannephoto said:

Donde está el conejo?

El conejo era la tortuga hoy.

The rabbit was the tortoise today.

Everyone my work cell is 302-588-3011.  Feel free to give me a shout if I miss a room by even a minute or two.

I'll stay up until midnight to keep the room open.  If anybody shows I'll start the movie.. I'm very sorry for missing and am willing to stay up late to watch this.  I know it was the perfect time for several people.

Rabbit closed the room.  I need to make this up to you all somehow.  I could do a Saturday show at 6 and/or 9 p.m. if it would help.  Maybe a Sunday one at 9 as well to go with the 6?

Saturday is possible for me, I'll try to drop in - I can grab the movie elsewhere tho so no need to go out of your way just for me

24 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Saturday is possible for me, I'll try to drop in - I can grab the movie elsewhere tho so no need to go out of your way just for me

What time is good for you?  I'm home the entire day so I could do any time.

• Like 1

The evening is good -- I could probably do 9pm EST, I'll be in and out during the day and should be settled back in by then (if anything I may need to push to 9:30 est if that's ok)

1 minute ago, AlmostAGhost said:

The evening is good -- I could probably do 9pm EST, I'll be in and out during the day and should be settled back in by then (if anything I may need to push to 9:30 est if that's ok)

Fine with me.  That allows the 6 p.m. showing to slide a little if needed.

12 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Thanks for watching @taylorannephoto and @grudlian!  I'm just glad I showed up and that there were no technical difficulties.

I tried to drop in but rabb.it wouldn't let me in for some reason - my password wouldn't work, then it wouldn't work after I reset it. Sorry I missed the conversation!

Sorry I missed it guys!! I got caught up with something and it was suddenly 10pm. I’ve seen this movie a bunch though so I should be able to join in on Monday 

2 hours ago, Cakebug Tranch said:

I tried to drop in but rabb.it wouldn't let me in for some reason - my password wouldn't work, then it wouldn't work after I reset it. Sorry I missed the conversation!

2 hours ago, SaraK said:

Sorry I missed it guys!! I got caught up with something and it was suddenly 10pm. I’ve seen this movie a bunch though so I should be able to join in on Monday 

There are 4 more showings: Today at 6 pm and 9:30, tomorrow at 6 pm and 9 pm

On 1/24/2019 at 8:48 AM, Cinco DeNio said:

So you're Team Jacob?

I am Team Alpaca.  They are VERY fluffy and their wool is so soft! I legit got my mom to take my best friend and I to Llamafest two years in a row as a tween. We were.... Very odd. Musical theater and apparently looking at fucking llamas and alpacas was our thing?

• Haha 1

Thanks so much for hosting another viewing Cinco! So glad I got to drop in for the last few songs.

• Like 2

I'm probably going to miss out on this one. I have been enjoying a week long migraine that I get about once a year and I'm a living knot of back pain from lying in bed for so long . So now I get the pleasure of having my physical therapist bringing my creaky body back to life tomorrow and I have a feeling it's going to suck but also feel great? Bodies are so weird why can't I just be a floating brain in robot conveyance! 

Hope you guys have fun!

• Sad 2

2 minutes ago, gigi-tastic said:

I'm probably going to miss out on this one. I have been enjoying a week long migraine that I get about once a year and I'm a living knot of back pain from lying in bed for so long . So now I get the pleasure of having my physical therapist bringing my creaky body back to life tomorrow and I have a feeling it's going to suck but also feel great? Bodies are so weird why can't I just be a floating brain in robot conveyance! 

Hope you guys have fun!

Sorry Gigi.  I can do a viewing this week if you feel better.

Just about totally in the weeds this week. :( I’ve got the movie ready to go, but I’m not sure when I’ll actually have time to watch it. 

Cinco, would you mind creating the thread for us tomorrow? I would appreciate it. :) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Just about totally in the weeds this week. :( I’ve got the movie ready to go, but I’m not sure when I’ll actually have time to watch it. 

Cinco, would you mind creating the thread for us tomorrow? I would appreciate it. :) 

Sure, if you can find a weird international poster for me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1