🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

The Masked Engineer, Our Masked Friend

very good very fun

• Like 3

no spoilers but i think this is the best episode they've ever done

• Like 4

the ep is a hit. to celebrate, let's do a popcorn gallery this friday evening, i'm clearing some stuff off my schedule should be good to go

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

my questions for submission to the popcorn gallery:

• what's it like to go through the popping experience? does it hurt?
  • what's the deal with those kernels that just don't want to pop?
  • are you upset when someone adds sweet stuff to your exterior since you're generally known as a salty snack or is it like, something to brag about?
  • if popcorn is like, baby corn seeds, does humans eating a bowl of burnt exploded inside-out babies horrify you or is that just how life is sometimes?
  • what do you miss about being in the corn fields?
  • from the perspective of the corn, was children of the corn still a scary movie or were you rooting for the children?
  • Like 3

SPOILERS!!!!

Here is a video of the Jackal's reveal---  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

okay this is just TOO crazy for me not to share. so i'm sitting here at work, listening to this week's pro version when i feel an eyelash fall into my eye. as this is happening, hayes is talking about timing and being in the right place at the right time, and then he politely asks chef kevin to not to rub his eye while he's talking. i thought this was an incredibly weird coincidence, and then kevin responds with "do you guys ever have an eyelash that goes inward? an eyelash that, like, falls into your eyeball?" i do, kevin! i do have an eyelash that goes inward and that, like, falls into my eyeball! it just happened!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, the ostrich said:

okay this is just TOO crazy for me not to share. so i'm sitting here at work, listening to this week's pro version when i feel an eyelash fall into my eye. as this is happening, hayes is talking about timing and being in the right place at the right time, and then he politely asks chef kevin to not to rub his eye while he's talking. i thought this was an incredibly weird coincidence, and then kevin responds with "do you guys ever have an eyelash that goes inward? an eyelash that, like, falls into your eyeball?" i do, kevin! i do have an eyelash that goes inward and that, like, falls into my eyeball! it just happened!

and so it begins...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

The only thing this ep is missing is an engineer jingling keys. Almost perfect episode

• Like 6

i absolutely

lost my shit and i will not

ever get it back

haiku aside, wanna shoutout to da boys for releasing the first ever ep that my gf has wanted to keep listening to. monumental.

• Like 4

For the Pro-version-abled: I can't believe the boys mentioned The Big 3 (Windy City Heat)!  Best comedy movie ever.  I was also addicted to their podcast.

Speaking of other podcasts, doughboys fans tried to suck me in and I chewed on the Sarah Silverman episode, but that's all I did. It's funny to hear corny-ass Nick Wiger as something other than the purveyor of the monster fuck. Today I was eyeballing a Teacher's Lounge thread... never done one of those either.  

• Like 2

The cool part is that they are paying all the engineers on the episode a more than very fair amount for contributing to the podcast and acting as talent.   Im so proud of them for setting that precedent.  Hopefully other podcasts take note and stop exploiting these poor saps.  

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this