🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 11 — Mars Hopping

Listen closely when we tell you that there is a brand new improv4humans out and ready for your enjoyment! This week's guests are Tim Meadows, Seth Morris, and Sean Conroy who take you on a tour of The Vatican before sailing away on a cruise ship made of funk and soul. It'll be like listening to your favorite classic Three Stooges bits! Follow @MattBesser to send suggestions for future episodes and find music like the stuff you heard today by visiting Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

• Like 1

My favorite bits in this episode may be a tie between Tim Meadows as the UN's butterfly interpreter and Matt's attempt at scatting.

I've gotta stop listening to Improv4Humans while eating.

• Like 2

I was so excited to see Tim Meadows on this and he did not disappoint. I also need to inject the phrase "Butterfly Cum" into everyday conversations.

great job guys! The show is consistently hilarious.

• Like 1

Great job this week! It really sounded like you all had a blast recording it, which made for an entertaining listen.

Also, the "Welcome to the scat deck..." scene was an immediate classic when Conroy skee-bopped his way to a drink order.

• Like 1

Great episode!

FWIW, "Solve for X" is a common phrase in algebra. (Except in Arkansas, I guess.)

And since when is "contiguous" a fancy-pants word?

Other than that, another great episode.

First improv bit was crazy! I love how it evolved from one idea to the next so quickly and often.

Holy shit, I love this show. I kind of wish the title of this episode was "Flick That Bean", though.

I sure hope Seth Morris makes more appearances in I4H.

I could almost taste that fart sandwich through my earbuds.

Lost it at "don't move your hands". It's an exacting science, apparently.

The reading of the transcript for the Italian ship captain would make a great promo clip for this show. It could be the equivalent of the CBB "list of ailments" as a gateway to the new listener for something that is easy to relate to and very comical.

I think this is where everything cam together, not that I4H wasn't great from ep01, but this one is as crazy good as the newer eps can be. I also think this is the 1st, "...that's me!!"

Sign in to follow this