🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 11 - Dana Carvey

Comedian and actor Dana Carvey feels masculine about being Conan O’Brien’s friend.

Dana sits down with Conan this week to talk about the key to a nailing perfect impression, how The Church Lady got her euphemisms, and memories of George H. W. Bush. Plus, Dana shares a few of his latest favorite characters, and Conan gets taken to task for losing his belongings by his assistant Sona on a reverse “True or False.”

Got a question for Conan? Call our voicemail: (323) 451-2821.

For Conan videos, tour dates and more visit TeamCoco.com.

This was massively entertaining and someone please get Dana on Questions For Lennon

• Like 1

I've been loving all the episodes but this one made me laugh out loud particularly hard. Dana is one of those folks who seems under-appreciated somehow. Maybe it's just because he's not as in the spotlight as he once was. But he takes such joy in comedy, it really is contagious!

• Like 1

On 1/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, AlmostAGhost said:

This was massively entertaining and someone please get Dana on Questions For Lennon

This was my #1 take-away, too.

I love Carvey but does he live under a rock?

Why the hell would making a joke about Hepburn looking at Stewart's dick get him in trouble?

oh my god, the best.  Thank you.  Hope to hear the McCartney/Lennon podcast some day!