đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
jeremypiventoyou

Sex and the City 2 (2010)

Chick Flicks. I don't get them, the characters tend to be miserable just being by themselves, and are happy once they define who they are by who they are dating. I find that incredibly depressing. Couple that by sending shopahilics out to the middle east for a culture shock of a vacation and this movie that probably started off with good intentions probably came off as offensive even to fans of the series, which I am told is much better.

Just like the fans of The Smurfs dont want to see those little blue guys blueing up NYC,

I am sure fans of this series didnt want to see the girls in the middle east. I mean, if they picked Paris, this could have easily been knocked out of the park.

The trailer alone makes me aggravated, but nothing is more upsetting than the fact that people exist who LOVE this stuff.

Sheesh, women.

Maybe if I can laugh about it, the healing will begin. And maybe one day I can even begin to forgive myself for sitting through this horrendous piece of crap.

Selling point: Fashionable racism!

Well after force-feeding us an episode for Twilight; I'm praying that Paul, June-diane, and Jason don't have enough strength to review yet another estrogen-charged movie sequel

If ever a film premise lended itself to the "found footage horror" format, it was this. "Last summer, four impossibly over-confident middle-aged women went to the Middle East to whore up the local population. They were never heard from again, but three months later, these tapes were found...".

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

anyone else feel that the last 10-15 minutes would be better if it was sped up and set to Benny Hill music?

Hmmmmm wonder if thats on youtube yet....

• Haha 1

All I can say is, yes. Please. Please help me make sense of what happened during those two hours of my life.

...Lawrence of my Laaaabiaaaaa!

Yeah, I hear that even fans of the show were absolutely appalled by this. I think a fan of the show needs to be the guest to explain just how far off the mark this is.

• Like 1

No, I can't in good conscience put Paul, June & Jason through the experience of watching this thing. Nor any of my fellow HDTGM fans. I think it's a violation of one of the various Geneva Conventions.

It is total garbage.

everyone knows the premise.

and they destroy it in the sequel movie.

Would love to hear Jason go off on these old cougars.

This was my sisters favorite show, she loved this show and when they did the movies i had to get her this on video, she got sick and had cancer for a long time sort story. So that means I had to get her this movie. it showed up on tv the other night so I watched this peace of shit. I had already been warned how bad it was. It was worse then I had expected. How these four ladys didn't get beheaded in Abu Dhabi at the end of the movie, mind you that would of been a great ending with all four ladys and there heads on sticks by the

• Haha 1

Well, for sure Paul has seen it, since he appeared on season 2 of Worst Idea of All Time. I would love so much to hear June's and Jason's thoughts on this movie. It boggles the mind how on it earth it did get made.

• Like 3

(Spoiler for a terrible movie)

Someone, I wanna say The Editing Room, said that the ending to this movie was basically “Wow, American and Middle Eastern women aren’t so different after all! They’re both shallow and materialistic!”

Sign in to follow this