🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 59 Preview (CaleBug Tranch’s 4th Pick)

1 minute ago, Cakebug Tranch said:

I wasn't here, so in my mind, it didn't happen... ;)

You're working backwards so you haven't gotten to it yet.

Looking forward to a (second) Spike Lee musical joint! I was snowed-in and caught in a winter weather/FAA/shutdown loop of doom for the film and didn't have a chance to watch or participate. This is a good one to jump back in with! 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Cinco DeNio said:

welcome-back-gif-5.gif

8 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

giphy.gif

v9rSQvH.gif

• Like 3

18 hours ago, WatchOutForSnakes said:

Looking forward to a (second) Spike Lee musical joint! I was snowed-in and caught in a winter weather/FAA/shutdown loop of doom for the film and didn't have a chance to watch or participate. This is a good one to jump back in with! 

FatPoorIsopod-small.gif

• Like 1

I would be willing to do a Rabbit showing of Passing Strange on Thursday night. The rest of my weekend is full.

I'm gonna spoil my reaction before Monday but, holy shit everybody, I am about halfway through Passing Strange and I am absolutely loving it! It's totally a theater piece and not cinematic at all, but the music is fantastic and the performances (from the very small cast) are all excellent. Many thanks to CakeCalbug for picking it! This even totally makes up for Across the Universe 😁

• Like 5

*does some internet researching*

Welp, I guess I know how I'm spending my long weekend! As a fan of theater I am looking forward to it.

• Like 2

Rabbit's changed a lot.  Not sure I can figure the new way out.  If anyone wants to join at that link we can work on it together.

Sorry for dropping off abruptly. My WiFi went out on me last night and I missed the remainder of the movie. I definitely will need to rent and watch the whole thing.  

16 hours ago, Quasar Sniffer said:

I'm gonna spoil my reaction before Monday but, holy shit everybody, I am about halfway through Passing Strange and I am absolutely loving it! It's totally a theater piece and not cinematic at all, but the music is fantastic and the performances (from the very small cast) are all excellent. Many thanks to CakeCalbug for picking it! This even totally makes up for Across the Universe 😁

You mean "in addition to Across the Universe, you're really burnishing your reputation"? ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I wound up rewatching part of Passing Strange right after because grudlian and I had problems with Rabbit's new mobile-style format.  I missed a lot up to the trip to Amsterdam.  Now I'm ready to discuss it on Monday.  First up is my last visit with Jamie and Cathy tonight.

On 2/4/2019 at 4:23 PM, AlmostAGhost said:

You might be watching it backwards

"Like an orgasm in reverse" perhaps???? ;)

• Like 2