đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 276 - Mitra Jouhari, Our Rant Friend

Still a big fan of the policy to release the eps when I, personally, get home from work

thumbs up

and an even bigger thumbs to the continued expansion of the role of music on the show

• Like 3

Hey, the guest was a female and yet no one on reddit will be able to say that she didn't "get it" - she was handbooking right along with the boys. Almost too well! I'm glad broken English is back in style.

The Mac Wheldon thing made me think of a joke:

There was this philosopher king in the land of philosopher kings and he would take great long walks along the beach in nothing but his trunks and his robe and he would contemplate matters of the kingdom as the sea air gilded his chest hairs with salt and vigor. One day he was particularly deep in thought and he began scratching at his exposed navel as he walked. Much to his surprise it moved to his touch with a little scraping sound. As he walked he continued to fiddle and eventually found that by digging his fingers in and twisting the thing he was able to unscrew the fleshy endcap. Below it his eyes beheld a glint of gold reflected in the sunlight. Curious, he stopped walking, now completely enthralled with his own navel and twisted faster and faster. Below the navel was a long golden rod, a golden screw thread tunneling into his own body. By this point he was absolutely agog and could not believe what was happening... the rod got longer and longer until with a pop it dislodged from his stomach altogether and with one movement he removed the golden rod with fleshy screw head and held it aloft into the sunlight to examine it. It was at this point that his butt cheeks fell off and slipped out the leg of his trunks, landing on the beach with a soft thud.

• Like 5

Some good eps this week. Keep it up and in a few more years I might consider myself a fan

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this