🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
th3mitch

Cold Pursuit (2019)

Must watch this movie (Kindof Spoiler?). It's aggressively insane/terrible, starts out like taken with Liam Neeson putting a gun in his mouth, then suddenly turns into a comedy (bills itself as a black comedy remake of a Norwegian movie starring Stellan Skarsgård). The jokes are terrible, there are weird serious scenes with a native american music that make no sense, and a character with no lines paraglides and like 8 hours later in movie time lands into a snowplow and is shot out like a wood chipper (think Paul's cigar chomping exec saying "It's the next Fargo!") and credits roll!

Never wrote any of these, but this movie needs to be discussed. Please, if I haven't made the case someone else help.

-K

• Like 1

I was kind of shocked when in seeing reviews I was seeing it called a comedy and the high reviews it was getting as it looked like any other generic Neeson film from the past few years. Still probably seeing this tomorrow alongside Lego Movie 2 though so I'll have a better idea.

Watching this now. I feel like I have seen the original? But I'm not sure. Anyway, this one is bonkers. Super fucking weird, sometimes gross, sometimes kind of funny. Did Shane Black make this?

If the gang ever comes back to Denver, please oh please pick this movie!

As a proud Coloradan I can say this movie is completely accurate. It is also mind blowing that this was made in 2019.

The audience question has to be “what’s your gangster name and why?”....mine is Cold Brew... because I love cold brew.

My favorite line is “Errr there’s a kid driving away on a snowblower.”

Sign in to follow this