🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 13 - Stephen Colbert

Comedian, writer, and television host Stephen Colbert feels cool about being Conan O’Brien’s friend.

Stephen and Conan sit down this week to chat about bonding like brothers, growing a sustainable farm, silliness as a religion, the healing power of connecting with an audience, and hiding from their producers. Plus, Conan gives a history lesson as he and his staff pick a new subject for another drawing contest.

Got a question for Conan? Call our voicemail: (323) 451-2821.

For Conan videos, tour dates and more visit TeamCoco.com.

44:40 - 45:20 you almost made me cry Conan! you are not suppose to make me cry. you beautiful basterd. awesome episode.

• Like 1

Yeah, I cried at the gym while listening to this. The HIIT endorphins were no match for Coco's and Colbert's sincerity.

• Like 2

My boyfriend and i have been watching and listening to Stephen and Conan since the start of our relationship. This episode was deep, rich, and hilarious. Satisfaction like a scotch in a snowstorm, ir the feeling of finally coming home. I laughed. I cried. I felt it in my bones. 

• Like 3

In fact, even though i rarely do anything online, (not even Face book) I immediately joined the sight after this episode. I would pay good money to own it.

Sign in to follow this