🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Ep. 1 To Space… But Further!

The year is 2263. Tucker Lentz (Colton Dunn), an inept insurance salesman with dreams of being a space captain finally gets a chance to leave Earth when he boards a tourist shuttle to venture into the galaxy. He is heading to the Space Station ASHA, a facility dedicated to studying a wormhole that mysterious appeared near the moon 25 years ago. However, things quickly go wrong and he finds himself thrust into a great adventure alongside know-it-all lead science officer Elsa Rankfort (Felicia Day), a bumbling janitor (Steve Berg), and an Alien AI (Janet Varney), as well as other members of the ASHA crew. These are the crew logs chronicling their voyage… to the stars!

I literally just discovered this podcast existed! I am so excited to listen. The cast and concept sounds amazing.

Listened to the first one and it was great! Do I need stitcher premium to listen to the rest or are they still rolling them out and I can listen for free with commercials?

On 2/13/2019 at 8:09 AM, Kevin said:

Listened to the first one and it was great! Do I need stitcher premium to listen to the rest or are they still rolling them out and I can listen for free with commercials?

This show is not just for Stitcher Premium, although there will be bonus episodes that are only available on SP! Glad you enjoyed episode one, it's a joy to work on :)

On 2/12/2019 at 10:29 PM, Cameron H. said:

I literally just discovered this podcast existed! I am so excited to listen. The cast and concept sounds amazing.

I’m a bit behind, but I started listening on my vacation. Keeping it in my list for now. 

• Like 1

I actually just had a chance to listen to the first episode today. I liked it a lot and I am looking forward to seeing how it goes.