🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
sarahride

Shameless :(

Hey bros!

I donated $50 last June and didn't get to have my name said anywhere. Normally I don't care for recognition, but I really wanted to hear something. Might I suggest a Hot Saucerman Catch Phrase?

I am sorry if this isn't clear. Donations of $100 dollars or more get a shout out on the air and something unique in the mail.

We really appreciate your donation. You truly keep me alive. Thank you thank you. I am giving you a shout out right now

WHATS UP SARAH!!

• Like 2

Thanks for donating Sarah WE LOVE YOU!!!

• Like 1

Aww, thank you everyone. This made me feel warm and fuzzy.

xoxo,

Sarah

I am thinking that everyone who has anything to do with Earwolf is just so darn nice to the truest extent.

Wowowowow. I love you guys. I just showed my husband, and he was also touched. So sweet. I <3 Earwolf 4-EVA!!!!

Seriously, was whatupsarah.com created for me??? Are you kidding? If so, it's one of the most special gifts I have ever received. And if not, presenting it as such is one of the most special gifts I have ever received. I am so delighted right now.

You're a classy bunch, earwolf employees. You deserve hundreds and hundreds of dollars.

Yes, CLASSY. So solid. You all deserve a raise. More donations from me are coming in the near and far future. Goonies never say die.

• Like 1

I would love to donate this second, but I don't get paid until next Thursday. So until then, dears, stay classy.

Oh, uh, now comes the awkward query - I'm not sure if this was made clear on paypal when I donated, but is Earwolf a non-profit? Now that I've shared all this with the husby, he's asking if it's non-profit for tax reasons, and if I can get an email or whatever about it if so.

I really hope this does not cheapen all of the things I've been saying for the last hour! Thank you again, lovely people!

Seriously, was whatupsarah.com created for me??? Are you kidding? If so, it's one of the most special gifts I have ever received. And if not, presenting it as such is one of the most special gifts I have ever received. I am so delighted right now.

sarah, glad you're happy!

$50 may not get you a shout out on a podcast, but ya absolutely get one from the crew. the earwolf site makes it seem like only $100 donations will do, but seriously, donations of any amount keep these shows possible. and the donations keep us paid, even if we're just being paid to be goofy / post candid videos / draw on a photo of a coworker and his girlfriend / take turns recreating that photo on the whiteboard.

so thanks!

You are all so cute and wonderful. I wish we could be drinking buddies. It would be a fucking laugh riot.

Also, should any of you on this thread find yourselves in Philly, and need a good meal and/or comfy place to crash, please hit me up. I'd be more than happy to accomodate.

Sign in to follow this