HDTGM Classics  

6 members have voted

1. 1. What day is best for everyone?

• March 1st
    • March 8th
  2. 2. Which movie?

• The Room
    • Superman III

It's that time again! I just wanted to throw this out there since I know it can sometimes be awkward when the first day of the month is also the first Friday.

Also, I'm giving us a choice of movie because, well, personally, I feel like The Room has been done to death. Personally, I would much rather watch The Disaster Artist than The Room. However, I know a lot of people love it.  Personally, I think Supes 3 sounds like much more fun :) But whatever the group decides is totally cool. 

• Like 2

Ugh this month is so bad for me - I would love to watch either of these! But I have friends in town both weekends. Hopefully I can make the one in April!

My new(ish) job has me actually busy, I feel bad I'm not hanging out here as much anymore lol. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SaraK said:

Ugh this month is so bad for me - I would love to watch either of these! But I have friends in town both weekends. Hopefully I can make the one in April!

My new(ish) job has me actually busy, I feel bad I'm not hanging out here as much anymore lol. 

Congrats on the new job! No worries! We’ll miss you, but hope you can make it next month. And never worry about not being around. You’re our friend! We’re just glad for the times you can be here 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Congrats on the new job! No worries! We’ll miss you, but hope you can make it next month. And never worry about not being around. You’re our friend! We’re just glad for the times you can be here 🙂

giphy.gif

• Like 3

We watched that two Halloweens ago. It might have been before your time :) 

Oh OK yea. I was listening but still catching up with eps.  I'll watch it on my own!

3 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Oh OK yea. I was listening but still catching up with eps.  I'll watch it on my own!

I own it.  If you want me to rabbit it for you, lmk.

6 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

I own it.  If you want me to rabbit it for you, lmk.

Thanks I'll let you know!  In my eagerness to get through the podcast a couple years back, I didn't watch all that many of the films as I was going. So I am planning to try to catch up to the Classics but I still have 10-15 to go.

1 minute ago, Cameron H. said:

Just a reminder that this is tonight! :P 

Can you invite me or send me a link?  I'm logged on but just see my normal page.

Tom is hosting tonight. She needs a few minutes and then will send the link.

here you go 

Watch with me in HDTGM Classics: https://www.rabb.it/s/eiq6al

I'm stuck at work for another 30 minutes (hopefully less) but I'll jump in whenever I get home.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, taylorannephoto said:

I'm stuck at work for another 30 minutes (hopefully less) but I'll jump in whenever I get home.

Damn, you missed out...

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Damn, you missed out...

Literally I just got settled in at home 😩

Fucking work!

• Like 1

It was one of the most tolerable movies we've watched so far!  Solid C-.

• Like 3