đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
JulyDiaz

Episode 588 - Lil' Choices

Old friend Jason Mantzoukas (How Did This Get Made?, The Long Dumb Road) joins Scott once again to talk about pets, making their own Hamilton, and pizza pants. Then, 17-year-old Kaitlin stops by to talk about her YouTube channel.

• Like 1

That was legitimately one of the most satisfying ends to a story I've heard of any kind. 

• Like 2

Has anyone here played the popular improv game where you unzip your pants, take out your penis, and are then immediately arrested?  I believe it's called Zip, Thwap, Cop.

On 2/25/2019 at 3:48 PM, Kickpuncher said:

Great Who Charted cross-over ep. Nice to hear another perspective on Mole Man.

For those of us who don't listen to Who Charted? which episode should I listen to for more mole man? 

6 hours ago, vitalogst said:

For those of us who don't listen to Who Charted? which episode should I listen to for more mole man? 

"Mole Man" has been a semi-regular feature that Howard started mentioning over a year ago, when Kulap was still there. Essentially it' a moniker for a greasy dirty man that Howard regularly comes across when he's making  his walks through Runyon Canyon...he even stalked MM while he was walking to a bank. MM updates are nowadays mostly on Hey Gang which is Howard's solo side podcast.

So, hard to say exactly when the MM saga began, but roughly around 18 moths ago, I'd say.

I have listened to this episode twice already.  This is Best Of material for sure.  If ever there were to be a full episode on video (maybe some exist), I wish that this one was it.

On another note, several mentions of Big Dog and him being gone too soon.  Does anyone else think that Middle D was supposed to come in as Big Dog but told Scott he wanted to do something else instead?