đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
JulyDiaz

Episode 208 - Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance LIVE! (w/ Casey Wilson)

So in the audience someone asked about Princess Michael of Kent. Princess Michael of Kent's father was a know member of the Nazi party. So right off the bat fuck that family. The brooch in question is a " blackmoor" brooch  . Blackmoor jewelry depicts exoticized figurines of Africans and are in really bad taste. She claims to have done it as a " mistake " but this is the same bitch who yelled at a group of African American diners in New York to and I quote (from her correcting the media)   " I did not say “back to the colonies,” I said you “should remember the colonies.” Back in the days of the colonies, there were rules that were very good.”  Because you know that's not weird and fucked up. You know the colonies a time of SLAVERY. 

then there's THE FUCKING TIME SHE ADMITTED TO PRETENDING TO BE BLACK

"I even pretended years ago to be an African, a half-caste African, but because of my light eyes I did not get away with it, but I dyed my hair black.” She also added that she spent time in Africa with “absolutely adorable, special people.” 

I HAVE NO WORDS.

From a 2005 interview to show off her Nazi heritage 

"The English take the breeding of their horses and dogs more seriously than they do their children. God forbid that the wrong drop of blood should get into their labrador. But their children marry everywhere.”

And the fact she apparently owns two black sheep named Venus and Serena....

so yeah I think she know exactly what that brooch meant. She may be one of the worst royals in living memory and we had one who was a legit Nazi fan during WW II. Thank God he fucked off with Wallace Simpson (another Nazi sympathizer).

• Like 3