🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cinco DeNio

Musical Mondays Week 61 Preview (Quasar Sniffer’s 4th Pick)

I don’t think Saturday is going to work since most of us planned for Friday.

How about this (since we can’t do Supes, Catwoman, or Trespass)

• Friday Night - Abduction (it’s on Prime)

• Saturday Night - Long Dumb Road (for those who want to and can make it)

• April - Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (This gives people a month to run the series while it’s available and we only watch the last one)

• May - Cool as Ice

Sound good?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cameron H. said:

• April - Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 (This gives people a month to run the series while it’s available and we only watch the last one)

• May - Cool as Ice

Sound good?

I'm going to feel very dumb watching 4 Twilight movies if I can't make the HDTGM Classics in April.

It's going well.  Many thanks to @taylorannephoto and @Cameron H. for helping me work through my issues.  I think I've found a solution to using other services (Vudu, Amazon especially) that works for me.  When I bring up the Explore & Watch button I click on Web.  Type anything into the box and I can switch to the Chrome tab while Rabbit is bringing up his browser.  Sharing worked fine from there and I didn't have to put my login into the Rabbit browser.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Supes isn’t available to rent. Well, Cinco said it’s available on Vudu, but I’m not sure if that’s rabbit compatible.

Vudu worked for me last night if I shared the tab through the Chrome browser.  I can help host either Friday night or Saturday.

2 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Vudu worked for me last night if I shared the tab through the Chrome browser.  I can help host either Friday night or Saturday.

Honestly, I'm pretty much done trying to figure this out - lol. I'm trying to accommodate everyone the best I can. I appreciate what you did, but at this point, I'd just say let's stick to the schedule above and we can circle around and maybe do Supes 3 in June if we feel like it. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Honestly, I'm pretty much done trying to figure this out - lol. I'm trying to accommodate everyone the best I can. I appreciate what you did, but at this point, I'd just say let's stick to the schedule above and we can circle around and maybe do Supes 3 in June if we feel like it. 

Sounds fine to me!  I've started looking for Rabbit alternatives.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Is someone hosting The Long Dumb Road?

Guess not.  OK, I'll see you all on Monday.

I can host it in like 30 minutes if anyone wants. I just got home from work. Post here if you need me to set up a room👍

On 3/6/2019 at 4:34 PM, Cameron H. said:

• May - Cool as Ice

Sound good?

They removed the fuckin' Twilight movies from Prime... of course...

20 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

Oh no!!!

48 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

The Twilight movies are still on Hulu for people who have it (or want to get a free preview :) )

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

The Twilight movies are still on Hulu for people who have it (or want to get a free preview :) )

As the minisode said, libraries. There is the drawback of the librarian silently judging you but it's slightly better than paying to rent them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1