🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 61 — Time Traveling Skrillex

Most Earwolf listeners know that Jason Mantzoukas loves bad movies. Did you know that he also loves Math Rock, studied ethnomusicology abroad, and can be killed by an omelette? America’s favorite minority actor joins us this week on Who Charted? for a look at the iTunes Hip Hop Singles Chart, the Movie Chart, and a rousing round of Chart Darts. Not often do we discuss both dog rescue and nuclear holocaust preparedness in one podcast, but we cover both with plenty of time for Jason to pitch a perfect historical fiction film for Howard. Keep tuning in as Who Charted? becomes bi-weekly and listen in for exclusive details on Who Charted? LIVE in Vancouver!

Extra Who Charted each week? Wowee wow wow!

Jason's time-traveling dubstep hypothetical posited towards Howard was SO INSANE, so funny, that I had to cover my mouth with both my hands, hunched over in my cubicle. Holy moly, that was so unabashedly funny and layered and wrong and just oh so sweet. Great episode!

• Like 4

Bi-weekly means every other week, ya dangus! When I saw that presented in the description as if it were good news, I felt I was in for quite the dreadful Wednesday. Alas, my heart lifted again when Kulap and Howard clarified the matter...

Seeing Jason Mantzoukas as this week's guest immediately made my Wednesday awesome, but hearing that I can look forward to two Who Charteds starting next week fills me with more joy than I could ever imagine.

• Like 2

Jason Mantzoukas guesting = GOOD TIMES. You guys should have him back to do a series of special "Analyze Math Rock" episodes, culminating in a trip to the UK where you take a bunch of Adderall at a This Town Needs Guns concert.

• Like 1

I love the combination of Howard Kremer and Jason Mantzoukas. I'd like to believe they are best friends and roommates.

Jason M. is such a good podcast guest. This Who Charted episode was no exception!

Race is so hard to define when getting into the "brown" category. Mantzoukas is the funniest podcast guest next to wittels and kroll, and that's saying something. I can't wait for a friday episode, we need more Kulap comic book talk.

So, snaggletooth or Italy?

Jason deserved all of those comedy credits. Also and extra who charted just made my week. So is the bonus chart dead?

I realize it's pretty hokey to say "Oh this guy who plays a sex maniac on TV isn't like that IRL" but I thought it was really cool to hear another side of Jason. Even a different side from HDTGM. Hopefully with The Dictator coming out he'll get to make all the podcast rounds so we can hear him interviewed even more. And I SUPER agree wih theorrhea about "Analyze Math Rock." MATH ROCK!

• Like 1

Amen to Jason mentioning Don Cab. Please never bring up the math rock thing again.

Missing the old chart themes a bit - might they make an appearance on the friday spectacular?

Bi-weekly means every other week, ya dangus! When I saw that presented in the description as if it were good news, I felt I was in for quite the dreadful Wednesday. Alas, my heart lifted again when Kulap and Howard clarified the matter...

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/biweekly

"Biweekly" can mean either "once every two weeks" or "twice a week."

Whenever Mantzoukas guests on a podcast, it is literally bananas. Top 5 podcast guest, all-time, minority or otherwise.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this