🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 12 — Airport Pat Downs

Don't be such a baby! Listen to improv4humans featuring Brett Gelman, Will McLaughlin, and Eugene Cordero. It's more refreshing than a crisp, cool bottle of water and more thrilling than getting candy from Michael Jordan. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

Can we get Brett Gelman to reenact all of Dennis Franz's bits in City of Angels?

• Like 2

Hilarious episode, my favorite improv4humans yet. Brett Gelman, NBA references, a Zyclon B joke, and interwoven scenes throughout, fuck yeah!

A note for Besser: Yes Jordan was being called the greatest by quite a few people before the championships. I have a Pistons/Bulls game from '89 on my computer in which the commentators call him the greatest ever. I believe there are earlier examples but I can't cite them off the top of my head. The championships just made it official for a lot of people, and more acceptable to say.

Keep up the awesome shows!

Brett, I am from New Castle, DE, and I hate on that shithole all the time.

Agree, Barry, always glad to hear Gelman in the mix. I think the letters to Matt's dad are a great aspect of the show and a cool way to inspire scenes.

• Like 2

Hilarious show. What had me laughing the hardest, though, was Gelman's story about trick-or-treating at Michael Jordan's house, "in black hoodies." Ridiculous.

Will McLaughlin's voice sounds almost identical to Adam McKay's. Speaking of, Besser needs call his old buddy McKay, get him to stop making films for an hour, and swing by for an episode. Briefly get back on that long-form saddle.

Keep it going, boys!

Love the episode but we really do need to stop using gay as a negative word. Listen to Todd Glass. I have a brother thats gay and I cant imagine what it would be like to use my name, what I am, to mean terrible

I love the music in this episode! Does anyone know the name of the song? I googled both Dragoon and Bobby Matthews, and I couldn't find it. I found Dragoon's music, but got nothing for Bobby Matthews. Can anybody help? Thanks!

Apparently I just needed to keep looking... It's Miniature Roses by Bobby Matthews, if anyone else cares.

Edited by Jenny B