🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 62 Preview (Cinco DeNio’d 4th Pick)

2 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Good morning all! Now...

giphy.gif

Your picture is a clue. The creator of that story had a hand in my pic. (Cameron, you are disqualified under the advisor rule. Sorry.)

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Your picture is a clue. The creator of that story had a hand in my pic. (Cameron, you are disqualified under the advisor rule. Sorry.)

Roald Dahl? I don't think You Only Live Twice is a musical but I'll watch it again.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Wait so you already made the pick and you're just not telling us now?

4ujL.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Soooo... are you waiting for us to guess or is there a certain time you're just gonna tell us?

giphy.gif

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, taylorannephoto said:

Soooo... are you waiting for us to guess or is there a certain time you're just gonna tell us?

giphy.gif

I’ve already guessed and provided two clues (although, admittedly, one was by accident)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

I’ve already guessed and provided two clues (although, admittedly, one was by accident)

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

You have until noon Eastern to guess.

Your last clue (since You Only Live Twice was mentioned): It's sort of related to Goldfinger.

12 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Your last clue (since You Only Live Twice was mentioned): It's sort of related to Goldfinger.

Mama Mia! Here We Go Again? Sorry I can't deal with Bronson's "singing" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OK, as it's noon, here we go.  We are visiting the world of Ian Fleming as interpreted by his friend Roald Dahl.  Don't bother reading the original book.  It has very little to do with this film.

We're watching...

Chittychittybangbangposter.jpg

This is available for rent in many places.  I will be doing Rabbit showings on Thursday night and Friday night at 9 p.m. Eastern.  I can do a weekend one if people want.

• Like 5

I'm trying to remember, does DVD do a bad accent in this one too?

33 minutes ago, EvRobert said:

I'm trying to remember, does DVD do a bad accent in this one too?

Not really.  There's a scene where he imitates a carnival barker to get attention but that's about it.

39 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

You are a twisted person. I'm going to need lots of booze for this terrifying adventure. I can't wait!

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Not really.  There's a scene where he imitates a carnival barker to get attention but that's about it.

Who among us hasn't imitated a carnie for attention?

• Like 5

I just want to say, because I haven’t already, I’m really looking forward to this one. I’ve never seen it before.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

We had this book on tape when I was a kid and would listen to it on vacation in the car. As a result I never saw the movie as a kid. I guess better late than never.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Cam Bert said:

We had this book on tape when I was a kid and would listen to it on vacation in the car. As a result I never saw the movie as a kid. I guess better late than never.

It's a time...

• Like 1

Just a reminder that I am planning to do a showing tonight at 9 Eastern. If no one can make it by 9:30 I will close the room.