cyrus

Episode 6 — Gelmania VI

I don't like people.

Death: A Poem.

Gelmania Lincolns.

Kill You Voicemail #1.

Toupee - Chapter 4/5.

Kill You Voicemail #2.

Dusty Bubble (Bathing), with Brian Huskey.

Voicemail Response.

Rich and Poor - A Play, with Matt Besser, Lake Bell, June Diane Raphael, Paul Scheer, and Steve Agee.

Kill You Voicemail #3.

We Live in Danger. Why Not Live Dangerously?

This is the best show ever(in any medium) Thanks Brett and Earwolf

• Like 2

My favorite segment in this episode was the Rich and Poor play. It's great to hear Lake and Steve back on Earwolf, and of course Matt, Paul, and June are always great. Also, the bits with Brian are hilarious! It's fun to hear guests playing some of these id characters.

• Like 2

Another game changer BG! Damn that was good. Hoping for a dusty bubble spinoff podcast at some point.

• Like 1

this goes out to cyrus:

your earwolf theme sounds like pure nitrous exhalation.

gelmania is the perfect platform for your echoplexity.

right on.

• Like 3

too much cussing to get past the start. cussing shouldn't be used every other word in something for entertainment. it should be rarely used, but when it is used it is funny.

Brett Gelman, comedian, author, playwright, poet, actor, rapper, and most importantly, truth teller.

Great episode, Rich and Poor was hilarious. Now I'm just spitballing here, but Brett should think about parlaying these plays and stories into a Twilight Zone-esque half hour long tv show.

This podcast sounds a lot like the bits that me and my friends do on xbox live party chat. Strangely, both contain copious amounts of rape and swearing.

It's not often I'll make time to listen to a podcast more than once, but I had to for this one. It's hard finding the best time and place to listen to this show, I really feel the need to give it my full attention.

So far the play in this and the one in episode 2 have been my favorite segments so I hope there's more coming.

Great production work again, although I think the earwolf music and sting at the end is going to give me a heart attack.

• Like 1

I'm sure someone's mentioned this before but how AWESOME would an ANDY MILONAKIS x BRETT GELMAN Rap battle/song be?????

This is awesome. It has pumped me up.

And I'm sorry for the guy who couldn't get past the swearing. Maybe he just can't handle all the truth in this truthcast.

Aww, no new ep. today... :( Sniff sniff sniff

The success has gone to Brett Gelman's head. I'm not talking about success as for his career. I'm talking about the artistic success of Gelmania itself. It's gone straight to his head.

My Gelmania withdrawl is growing stronger. The truth is slowly fading away.

• Like 2

Is no one gonna mention if Gelmania is done?

Like two weeks ago, Brett Gelman said on his twitter that more Gelmania would be coming.

My life has improved drastically since Gelmania went off the air. I think that if I continue to lead a more righteous life, one day it will be there in my iTunes, like a reward.