🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Pants Masterson

Best episode to, er, blast off with?

Too many podcasts, too little time -- but I was so blown away by Tig Notaro on CBB last week that Blastoff has moved from a get-around-to podcast to a must-hear podcast.

What do you regular listeners recommend as a quick best-of? Is there a particular episode that really sells the show perfectly, or should I just listen to the first one and see if it clicks?

I remember listening to the first episode and being impressed with how solid it was for a first show, so I'd say if you're a fan of Tig you can probably just dive in--Tig Kyle and David just work so consistently well together that every episode is quality.

If you want to dive into the middle somewhere though, the creativity episode was probably my overall fav. Tig Kyle and David plus Paul F Tompkins? C'moooooooooooooooon can't go wrong!

• Like 1

My favorite so far was the one on Aliens, listened to it a good 5 or so times now, but it might be good to just start from episode 1 and go through in order so some of the running gags have more context.

Best show on Earwolf by the way, sorry CBB.

• Like 1

I honestly hadn't even heard of Professor Blastoff until I went to see Tig Live and she handed me the little PB sticker and mentioned it to me. I think I started from episode 1 and was automatically hooked. Tig, Kyle and David just seemed so natural. No nervousness, no lulls..I think them all being friends from the get-go helps. PB opened up the doors for me for other great podcasts...

Sign in to follow this