🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 283 - The Masked Guest

Is masks the new future of good podcasting? Recent evidence of good episodes sure suggests so! I kind of hope the next newest piece of earwolf merch is an HH inspired podcast mask so I can have hours of fun playing podcast at home!

• Like 2

Try month is almost over!  Has Charlie Murphy done a Die Hard boys cover yet? He could do Try Hard...
I feel like we've already covered this territory.

I haven't listened to this episode yet.  I'm frightened that I'll enjoy it and I don't want to just be one of the adoring masses.  I need my independence as a fanboy.

• Like 3

I gotta admit that I haven't listened to the entire episode either, just playing the odds and betting on it being great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Henry said:

I gotta admit that I haven't listened to the entire episode either, just playing the odds and betting on it being great.

OK, put your money where your mouth is, buddy.  If the episode is great, which we both think it might be, we take $10 out of our wallets and put it back in.  However, if the episode sucks then we have to give each other $10.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, KindaGamey said:

OK, put your money where your mouth is, buddy.  If the episode is great, which we both think it might be, we take $10 out of our wallets and put it back in.  However, if the episode sucks then we have to give each other $10.

Heheh, a gutsy wager... and I like it! Today they may as well change the stitcher voice saying "resuming episode" to the sound of a spinning roulette table, and I've put all my chips on "great"!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

My New Zealand Stitcher lady says, "Re-zooming epey-sode" and my Ukulele-training Yousician app says (in Aussie) "GRATE JOB, YU'V REAYCHED YUR DAY-LEE GOAL!"  "YU'V DUBBLED YUR DAY-LEE GOAL!" "YU'V TRIBBLED YUR DAY-LEE GOAL!" (I didn't even set that goal, HE did!) 

Remember back when Americans would make good ol' American apps for Americans?
Don't make me get an embroidered hat that says Make Apps Less Australasian Again.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Not sure what song I’d sing, but definitely something by Scott Grimes

• Like 3

HH always goes to 11 in my heart

(edit: I only noticed the picture and hadn't seen it was accompanied by pretty much the same comment. I'll try to think of a different one...)

• Like 2

Umm... Shark Sandwich sounds "too scary"? I guess it's been a while since I've seen the movie.

• Like 2

ok, i listened to this episode.  i may have enjoyed it.  $10 richer, baby.

• Like 3

The Masked Guest is without question the funniest podcast Hollywood Handbook has produced. I laughed all the way through it. 

Still the most creative podcast around!

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this