🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 63 Preview (kateacola’s 4th pick)

I'm re-watching the 1937 one today. I have to say that Fredric March's Norman Maine is so much better than Bradley Cooper's Jackson Maine. I had zero sympathy for Jackson in the latter, and I was never convinced he loved Ally. 

I'm going to try and watch this this weekend, but I have a wedding I'm working on Saturday and I'm possibly/potentially moving into a new apartment either this weekend or next week

17 hours ago, WatchOutForSnakes said:

I'm re-watching the 1937 one today. I have to say that Fredric March's Norman Maine is so much better than Bradley Cooper's Jackson Maine. I had zero sympathy for Jackson in the latter, and I was never convinced he loved Ally. 

I was just thinking about how much I love Frederic March and think, in 2019, he's an extremely underrated actor, BUT I will never say or think a harsh word about Bradley Cooper. I found his performance as Jackson Maine immediately sympathetic and incredibly compelling.

On 4/2/2019 at 12:24 AM, JammerLea said:

Yooo! I'm still too busy with life to keep up proper, but I wanted to share that I finally got off my lazy bum (I mean... not really, I'm in a chair) and updated my Musical Mondays spreadsheet so it's current!

~Click Here~

I couldn't find the thread where tomspanks picked Flower Drum Song (if there is one), but everything else is there.

I'll be back in next round for my turn. I think I'll have time and I have an idea of what I want to pick.

So Monday April 22 we'll discuss my pick? Or the 1st week of May? (aka. Justin Timberlake favourite month) Because next round is next week plus a day from today... Just asking cuz I don't want to cut into anyones turn🙂

1 hour ago, IMAHUGEHDTGMFAN said:

So Monday April 22 we'll discuss my pick? Or the 1st week of May? (aka. Justin Timberlake favourite month) Because next round is next week plus a day from today... Just asking cuz I don't want to cut into anyones turn🙂

I think it’s: Jammer announces on the 15th to be discussed on the 22nd. Then you announce on the 29th and we discuss the 5th.

Please feel free to double check that. Going off memory right now :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

I think it’s: Jammer announces on the 15th to be discussed on the 22nd. Then you announce on the 29th and we discuss the 5th.

Please feel free to double check that. Going off memory right now :) 

You are right... Jammer then me that was the order

• Like 1