Sign in to follow this  
KindaGamey

no seriously

y'all did find my secret link to my letter to kevin right? i was really embarrassed at first, but i've just re-read it on a friday after one half of a $16 glass of wine and a little h.r.puffnstufff and i can now accept my own creation. it's fine. it's whatever. passed the wife test so ... nothing else matters. i'm not embarrassed to be me i guess. and in case kevin haunts this joint no spoilers you'll have to wait to receive actual paper. and in case pft haunts this joint i can say spoiler alert in a humerus context anytime i like and you don't have to like it, but if it works in the situation i'm going with it.

https://lettertojessica.tumblr.com/post/184271326812/190418-kevin-letterpdf

and oh fuck i'm coral colored now, don't judge me. and i'm not sharing this with those reddit people and twitter ignores me anyway so no worries, this is just between you and me.

i did have a thought that maybe y'all motherfuckers (i apologize, that is the wine's influence and not me at all) only ever check the forum after an episode releases. i think it's weird we don't officially talk about pro-versions on this forum although we seem to get all the references to what's in em? 

wow i drank an entire bottle of splooch and i apologize. i'm much better now. happy 4/20.

• Like 1

my therapist is still nowhere to be seen though. it's so bizarre.