🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
DaltonMaltz

Episode 23 - Tig Notaro

Comedian Tig Notaro feels glad about being Conan O’Brien’s friend.

Tig and Conan sit down this week to discuss the hilarity of crashing and burning onstage, vacationing with rock stars, wearing a nightcap, playing Vegas, and drawing Civil War portraits. Later, executive producer Adam Sachs weighs in on the dos and don’ts of casual schmoozing with guests.

I listened to this episode on my run and had to stop because I was laughing so hard at the clown honk bit. Oh man. Love Tig and Conan!

• Like 2

I usually listen to these on the way to and from work - I was laughing so hard I almost got into an accident when the clown honk first went off.  Amazing!  I love you Conan - Ill be your friend!!

• Like 1

I love how Conan talks about the BTO song, which is, I now realize, hilarious because it has the lyric, "...If you get in with the right bunch of fellows."  But I think it's even funnier that he misquotes it as "...if you fall in with the right group of fellows", which got me thinking for the last two hours at work today (which is not good, as I am a pediatric hospital doctor) about what would be the maximally funny misquote he could have done.  And I think it is "...if you fall in with a nice group of fellows."  Or maybe "...if you convene a troupe of right decent fellows."  No, that's too much.  As I say, I'm not actually seeing sick children because I'm doing this.