🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 212 - Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II: LIVE! (w/ Charlize Theron, Seth Rogen)

On 4/30/2019 at 10:41 PM, Blockerfest said:

This movie is a horrible advertisement for Yamaha motorcycles. This kid is constantly fixing it. Get a new bike brah. Also, what exactly is he fixing with a screwdriver. Fixing a shock? With only a screw driver?

There are tons of screws and bolts on a motorcycle 😆

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TechTheatreProf said:

Why did Mary Lou get to put her Glamour Shot in the yearbook?  

1834477127_www.amazon.com_gp_video_detail_B073VW8KHC_refatv_dl_rdr_autoplay1(1).thumb.jpg.cd7821e6aa1babdc02e4c04dbab6249a.jpg

If she's a senior, it's possible that their school had a special photo session for the class. Our school had semi-mandatory professional photo shoots for seniors, and I'm pretty sure it's not that uncommon.  Plus, she's Mary Lou!! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, WatchOutForSnakes said:

If she's a senior, it's possible that their school had a special photo session for the class. Our school had semi-mandatory professional photo shoots for seniors, and I'm pretty sure it's not that uncommon.  Plus, she's Mary Lou!! 

Yup. Very common to have not only professionally taken grad photos in a gown, we used to do outdoor pictures in our Sunday best as well to give out to bemused family members.

14 hours ago, TechTheatreProf said:

Why did Mary Lou get to put her Glamour Shot in the yearbook?  

1834477127_www.amazon.com_gp_video_detail_B073VW8KHC_refatv_dl_rdr_autoplay1(1).thumb.jpg.cd7821e6aa1babdc02e4c04dbab6249a.jpg

I assume she died before yearbook photos

7 hours ago, gigi-tastic said:

If she died at her senior prom (which I assume is the premise), those pictures would have been taken in the fall. But if her picture is different/more glamourous than the rest, my assumption would be that it's all part of the haunting. Much like getting the photos done themselves, I'm guessing she picked an 8x10, 2 5x7s, half a dozen wallet sized photos, and the haunted yearbook photo. It's an expensive add-on but people REALLY remember it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, theworstbuddhist said:

If she died at her senior prom (which I assume is the premise), those pictures would have been taken in the fall. But if her picture is different/more glamourous than the rest, my assumption would be that it's all part of the haunting. Much like getting the photos done themselves, I'm guessing she picked an 8x10, 2 5x7s, half a dozen wallet sized photos, and the haunted yearbook photo. It's an expensive add-on but people REALLY remember it.

Probably. I just assumed that she either died before or it was to commemorate her. I also like to think her ghost was just like fuck no I will be the best looking person in this bitch! 

As it should be honestly. All yearbooks should have a Mary Lou glamour shot honestly.

On 5/2/2019 at 12:49 PM, gigi-tastic said:

I was confused as to why Mary Lou Maloney was in the "W" section of the yearbook.

7a__PYB1SwOBzoroU0oVfg.jpg

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Robert Denby said:

I was confused as to why Mary Lou Maloney was in the "W" section of the yearbook.

7a__PYB1SwOBzoroU0oVfg.jpg

That’s a damned impressive catch, Eagle Eye... :) 

tenor.gif

• Like 3

I know I’m late to the party, but did anyone else think that the confusing “I’m FU” comment in one of the Second Opinion reviews was a Francis Underwood/House of Cards reference?