🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 62 — Indie Cred

If you thought the Super Bowl was thrilling, than you'll lose your mind this week as Jake Fogelnest takes Comedy Credits to the next level. Everyone's favorite alternative DJ and summer camp masturbator leaves his cat and legions of tweens back in New York and joins Howard and Kulap for a look at the largest leaping singles, the top performing movies, and a glimpse into his own life with Chart Roulette. We play a game that puts his fake animal rights activism to the test and he tells us about his less-than-ideal star sighting of Liam Gallagher. Come back on Friday when Howard and Kulap debut their first ever guest-less bonus show!

I miss living in socal where guys drive around in white vans and sell you speakers

I miss living in socal where guys drive around in white vans and sell you speakers

The same crap happens here in Florida. I even got asked to buy some when I was stopped at a red light!

The same crap happens here in Florida. I even got asked to buy some when I was stopped at a red light!

When I was in highschool, a guy on the freeway was shouting at me if I wanted to buy speakers

Wherever there are speakers to be stolen, there will be dudes in vans trying to sell you those speakers.

• Like 2

I've heard the Lizzie Grant album that was pulled from the internet for it terribleness. If you look for it on the torrent sites it's there. It's god awful you will not enjoy it no matter how many drugs you take, it's like poorly produced club music from 'Jersey Shore.' Have to say I thought that 'Poor and Ugly' comment really set an 'ugly' tone to the beginning of this show. First time I've ever felt negatively about this show at all, maybe it's because he's not a comedian, can't think of the guest name as I'm typing this, but it came of as hurtful not funny or playful like the show normally is... elitist even. Anyways always solid otherwise.

I think the Lana D.R. backlash comes less from her manufactured-ness and more from the fact that her music is fucking terrible. - A Graphic Designer who's never had sex in a limo

• Like 4

re: aaron,

>> First time I've ever felt negatively about this show at all, maybe it's because he's not a comedian,

I agree, this guy (Jake) is a turd with terrible taste, and on top of that he's really mean without being funny. This is my favorite podcast but every guest can't be a winner! I'm still enjoying listening to howard and kulap regardless

• Like 2

#ItGetsBetter <3

That's what people are saying to Lana, but they don't really believe it.

Yeah, that's the bit. :)

Those podcast 'winks' get me everytime... sorry if my post sounded shitty. Just shouldn't have started my day with a cup of coffee and a pod of snark.

Enough board trolling/lurking for me, take it easy!

My inner 8 year old feels like she MUST bring up this correction...

There is no Paul Jonas. There is a Kevin and a Frankie though.

And Taylor Hanson does not play drums, that was Zac.

But the confidence in which the names were delivered were amazingly hilarious.

How do I sign up for the Makeover Limousine Bang Giveaway?

Kulap as a cosmetics touting Drew Barrymore was hilarious.

Our forum moderator just outed herself as a disney nerd

and Jake Fogelnest is AWESOME. We LOVE Jake and his comedy credits give him free reign to walk into any of our shows at any point in time.

BTW, where is our fan that is going to give me an accurate number of our comedy credits? We don't rock at math.

email: dustin@earwolf and I will make it worth your while.

and Jake Fogelnest is AWESOME. We LOVE Jake and his comedy credits give him free reign to walk into any of our shows at any point in time.

BTW, where is our fan that is going to give me an accurate number of our comedy credits? We don't rock at math.

email: dustin@earwolf and I will make it worth your while.

You don't rock at math, but you do math at rock!

I was psyched to hear from this dude since I have fond, if somewhat obscured memories of Squirt TV (aired back to back with Sifl and Olly I think). I always had a nagging concern as to who sang MINIMUM WAGE since it was stuck in my head as a kid and now I finally found out. This has nothing to do with anything! Great episode!

U MAD?

jonasshow1.gif