🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Shannon

Show us your Earwolf swag!!

Any pictures out there of the professor blast off t shirt?

I'm having concerns of all the t shirts I want all being blue.

Not that I don't like blue, I rock blue, but variety is nice too.

AV

Hi AV - I don't have a pic handy, but I can tell you the shirts are grey and the print is black. No blue! And they are gorgeous! Can someone else post a pic?

• Like 1

Celebrating Photoshopped Mediocrity...Here's the crew & me in the new HDTGM? shirts...

HDTGMshirtsBlack.jpg

• Like 2

I got my prize for coining "thumbping" today!! I went to all the trouble of putting on my Who Charted shirt (jk, I wear it like every day as soon as I get home, so comfy) and making this gif to put on my tumblr... but I thought I'd share it here too.

tumblr_m4axvm8kqo1qzx1gjo1_250.gif

Where's the animated GIF of you performing the very gesture you are responsible for naming?

dscn0223o.jpg

The i4h shirt works well for me because I am also a man's head on a dog's body.

• Like 1

249256_10150206352098648_1489957_n.jpg

Me wearing my HENDERSON! shirt at my dauther's birthday party. I'm pretty sure she was crying over the singing. Not the shirt.

• Like 2

Me wearing my HENDERSON! shirt at my dauther's birthday party. I'm pretty sure she was crying over the singing. Not the shirt.

Nice try, Lukas, but any regular Sklarbro listener recognizes the immediate aftermath of a baby race.

• Like 1

Not sure where else to post this since the Paper People Contest thread is locked, but thanks to Julia & co. for my prize pack, which arrived today. It included a card, a calendar (much smaller than the standard hanging poster size I was expecting, which I like), and a donation thank you certificate. Anyone want to help me identify some signatures?

EarwolfSignatures2_zpsd84d7843.png

1 - ? (Best guess - Adam Pally)

2 - Jensen Karp

3 - ?

4 - Howard

5 - Jon Dore (maybe Daly?)

6 - Michael Cassady

7 - Paul Rust

8 - Scott ("What's Up Hot Dog?" lives on!)

9 - ?

10 - Matt Walsh (?)

11 - Harris Wittels

12 - Kulap (?)

(If 5 is Dore, maybe 3 & 9 are Randy & Jason Sklar?)

Pretty awesome group overall!

• Like 2

number 9 might be Jeff Garlin and I think number 3 might be that new treasury secretary.

I was just thinking: wouldn't a set of awesome Earwolf ear buds be great merch? I just want to declare to the world/my office that "Yes, damn it I am listening to Earworlf podcasts,and no, damn it, I don't expect that you know what that means!"

• Like 2

I was just thinking: wouldn't a set of awesome Earwolf ear buds be great merch? I just want to declare to the world/my office that "Yes, damn it I am listening to Earworlf podcasts,and no, damn it, I don't expect that you know what that means!"

Better yet, a Howard Kremer-inspired "product" called Ear Buds or We're Buds where you buy the ear buds and 1 out of every 100 purchasers win a day of hanging out with an Earwolf host.

• Like 1

I'm super late to this thread but here we go:

Wolf_swag.jpg

My HDTGM and Wolf Dead tees were gifted to my sister and a friend who now listen to Earwolf regularly.

The Bang Bang shirt was purchased at the Seattle live CBB last summer

I'm seeing Blastoff live in May and Sklarbs in July where I shall acquire their merch.

The Jaws DVD is the prize for winning the HDTGM BoxOffice game last year.

So lets say I spent $200 on merch, sponsored for a day, and have purchased a couple of tickets to see these shows live. I've only been listening since the beginning of 2012 and a forum member since march of 2012 and in the past 16 months I have laughed more on a daly basis than I can remember. Thanks to everyone at Earwolf, I get way more than my money's worth.

Technical question: Can I use my Earwolf shrine as my Summah shrine?

P.S. If I have to buy a calendar 1/3 of the way through the year to clean out some room in Jeff's garage for Nerd Poker gear I will. ILL DO IT JEFF!

• Like 4

Anyone have any pictures of them in the new Earwolf swag?

Lim. Edish CBB shirts anyone?

Anyone have any pictures of them in the new Earwolf swag?

Lim. Edish CBB shirts anyone?

I have the CBB season 2 t-shirt. I'll try and post a picture tomorrow night. The quality of the print doesn't look great on either of their faces.