Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 213 - Minisode 213

Recommended Posts

Paul responds to callers without actually listening to what they have to say and more on this week’s mini-sode! Paul opens up the Explanation Hope Line, goes through Corrections and Omissions for Shanghai Surprise, and gives his Pick of the Week. Plus, find out which movie we will be watching next week!

Subscribe to Unspooled with Paul Scheer and Amy Nicholson here: http://www.earwolf.com/show/unspooled/

Check out our new website over at www.hdtgminfo.com!

Check out new HDTGM merch over at https://www.teepubli…wdidthisgetmade

Where to Find Jason, June & Paul:

@PaulScheer on Instagram & Twitter

@Junediane on IG and @MsJuneDiane on Twitter

Share this post


Link to post

Syncasey, did you call in on the minisode about neon clothing? Because the call was your post verbatim.

If not, then we can now confirm people are stealing our posts for calls.

EDIT: It just occurred to me that it could be an earwolf employee reading the post. So, idk.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

I take umbrage to the idea we were fighting on the message boards. As far as I could see it was business as usual. There was a lot of discussion about baseball that I didn't understand but I don't think that got particularly heated? Am I missing something?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, gigi-tastic said:

I take umbrage to the idea we were fighting on the message boards. As far as I could see it was business as usual. There was a lot of discussion about baseball that I didn't understand but I don't think that got particularly heated? Am I missing something?

I feel like as of late there's been a lot of misunderstanding of how we all talk to each other on the boards. Paul inferred something similar during the Snow White conversation over on the Unspooled side of the forums and he said that we all didn't want it on the list because it's problematic now and I was like wait what? No one even talked about the problematic side of the film???

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
41 minutes ago, gigi-tastic said:

I take umbrage to the idea we were fighting on the message boards. As far as I could see it was business as usual. There was a lot of discussion about baseball that I didn't understand but I don't think that got particularly heated? Am I missing something?

I think Paul was just making a joke. Since he was recording this early and doing canned responses, he was making a funny excuse to not have forum answers.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, grudlian. said:

I think Paul was just making a joke. Since he was recording this early and doing canned responses, he was making a funny excuse to not have forum answers.

Oh ok I was listening at like 2 am trying to go to sleep and was confused . It would be the case that a major blow out happened and I was just in my corner typing away about facts I googled lol!

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, taylorannephoto said:

I feel like as of late there's been a lot of misunderstanding of how we all talk to each other on the boards. Paul inferred something similar during the Snow White conversation over on the Unspooled side of the forums and he said that we all didn't want it on the list because it's problematic now and I was like wait what? No one even talked about the problematic side of the film???

Oof that whole story is weird and uncomfortable. The original is very odd. I never understood why they made the queen dance to death in fiery iron shoes. It just seemed excessive and also weird for wedding entertainment. I really enjoyed Big Gross Movies coverage of Snow White

Share this post


Link to post

One suggestion for mini eps is to include the year of the film for those that are harder to find, or if there are a lot of versions. Looks like next week's is the 1983 version. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/17/2019 at 4:23 AM, grudlian. said:

Syncasey, did you call in on the minisode about neon clothing? Because the call was your post verbatim.

If not, then we can now confirm people are stealing our posts for calls.

EDIT: It just occurred to me that it could be an earwolf employee reading the post. So, idk.

That was not me on the phone, so definitely an Earwolf person reading one of the forum posts.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×