Cameron H.

Shameless Self-Promotion

Hey all, my wife and I just released the first episode of our podcast - Magnum, She Wrote - on Soundcloud! It will be coming to iTunes soon :) No obligation to listen, but I thought I'd throw this up here.

• Like 7

Half way through and very entertaining! I give it a CBB rating of C+!

• Like 1

On 5/26/2019 at 5:05 PM, Cameron H. said:

Hey all, my wife and I just released the first episode of our podcast - Magnum, She Wrote - on Soundcloud! It will be coming to iTunes soon :) No obligation to listen, but I thought I'd throw this up here.

I am furious with envy at what a great idea this is. Anyway, I was a huge Magnum fan growing up (and I still love the show, including the new one) and my wife fucking loves MSW so yes, we will be listening.

• Thanks 1

On 5/26/2019 at 4:05 PM, Cameron H. said:

This is everything I never knew I wanted?! Please talk about how disturbingly long and supermodel like Tom Selleck's legs are? Heidi Klum who?! Also clearly Jessica is the world's GREATEST serial killer.

• Like 1

I want to thank everyone for your support. I'm amazed by you all. I just wanted to let you all know that it is now up on iTunes. If you could take the time to rate/review that would mean the absolute world to us. Thank you all so, so much :) 

A new episode - the first Magnum ep - should be out tomorrow. 

• Like 3