🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Matreyu Hermano

Birdemic Podcast

Yeah whats the deal? I thought Paul said in 29.5 that it would be available over the interweb soon. If i watched that piece of shit and don't get a HDTGM episode out of it, theres gonna be a listenerdemic. That movie was bad in a way that wasn't even entertaining. I had to take up meditation and Qigong just to cleanse the awfulness that is Birdemic from my brain. After watching that terrible film, I feel like earwolf owes ME a donation.

• Like 1

It was soooo bad, my wife was hiding under the blankets from shear embarrassment. Rod was horrible, but Natalie wasn't too bad. I watched Trespass immediately BEFORE this movie and it made me think Trespass was the highest grossing movie of all time.

My 5 year old walked in halfway thru the movie and was mesmerized by it. I'm not kidding, he's watched it 4 times since. I hear that stupid music all the time!! He's even gotten a friends mom hooked on watching it on my phone's netflix app while waiting at baseball practice!!!

Best line:

Ramsey: Where's Becky?

Rody: She's taking a shit, but Natalie's got her back.

WRONG!

I NEED THIS PODCAST!!

My 5 year old walked in halfway thru the movie and was mesmerized by it. I'm not kidding, he's watched it 4 times since. I hear that stupid music all the time!! He's even gotten a friends mom hooked on watching it on my phone's netflix app while waiting at baseball practice!!!

On the bright side, your child's attention span far surpasses that of any adult I know. That kid's goin places.