🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 14 — Pubes on 3!

This week's improv4humans is fit for all cliques: Nerds, jocks, meatheads, spitballs, fluff-eaters, time-traveling cyborg uncles, and Tahitian hotel workers. Our guests are Sean Conroy, Matt Walsh, and Jon Gabrus who take your suggestions from Twitter and transport you from Irish pubs to haunted suburban households. Be sure to pick up an improv4humans shirt from the Earwolf Store and follow @MattBesser on Twitter to send in your improv suggestions. Music by Bobby Matthews and Dragoon.

More sports movies need half-time speeches like the one in this episode. I lost it at: "Pope loves fuckin' eggs."

From Wikipedia:

Stingrays are ovoviviparous, bearing live young in "litters" of five to 13. The female holds the embryos in the womb without a placenta. Instead, the embryos absorb nutrients from a yolk sac, and after the sac is depleted, the mother provides uterine "milk".

Box and One, Punting on 3rd a.k.a. Quick Kick, Student Body Right, The Last Boy Scout, Sawing the Ball in Half, Antietum... every quarterback's dream playbook.

Excellent episode! That's really all I can say. Freaking hilarious. I loved the bits about anachronistic 1993.

Dog earing this as one of the best episodes.

Relistening to this one 'cause I'm in a Gabrus kinda mood, and Matty B briefly talks about his Snape/Potter relationship with Armen Weitzman. Neat!

Sign in to follow this