🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Updated Rotation

Hey all!

As promised, I’ve put together an updated Musical Mondays rotation. Nothing really has changed, in terms of order, except I’ve excised the people that can no longer participate. This should help eliminate the need to track people down when it’s their week.

Of course, we welcome all our old friends to come back any time they can (as well as welcome new friends as they come :))

Below is the current list of participants. If your name is not on the list, it’s because you have either asked to be removed or didn’t respond when I asked people to re-up. If you would like to be added (or re-added), feel free to say so 😀

Musical Mondays 

Cameron H

TomSpanks

Cam Bert

Quasar Sniffer

Cinco DeNio

JammerLea

Grudlian

SlidePocket

Gigi-tastic

Theworstbuddhist

AlmostaGhost

Graham S

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Oh what timing!  I am going out of the country on June 30th until mid-July. It looks like I'll be here the week of my pick but not the week of the discussion.

So can I drop down 2 or 3 spots?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Oh what timing!  I am going out of the country on June 30th until mid-July. It looks like I'll be here the week of my pick but not the week of the discussion.

Where are ya going?

14 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

Where are ya going?

Norway! My brother has been planning a trip for a long while and I'm gonna tag along as he takes his wife and kids.

Fully expect a Scandinavian musical when I get back!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Norway! My brother has been planning a trip for a long while and I'm gonna tag along as he takes his wife and kids.

Get ready for 18-hour days 😎

• Like 1

10 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

No problem! I’ve always wanted to go to Norway!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Have fun! Please frolic along a fjord for me!

• Like 2

I can’t wait for 18 hour days! I went to Iceland in December 2017 and had the opposite experience!

we have an AirBNB on a fjord too... gonna be a scenic week I hope!

• Like 3

13 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Awesome! I went to Norway about 5 years ago and it was absolutely amazing. I hope you have a wonderful time!

• Like 2

Is it sad that I grew up wanting to see Norway because of The Witches by Roald Dahl? The stories that the grandma told of boating and exploring small islands appealed to me. 

• Like 2

Nah I always choose places to go based on books and stuff. Seems normal to me!

1 hour ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Nah I always choose places to go based on books and stuff. Seems normal to me!

You can see where The Snowman was filmed! I assume that's why you picked Norway.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grudlian. said:

You can see where The Snowman was filmed! I assume that's why you picked Norway.

Ah shit now I have to actually make it all the way through the whole thing

• Like 3
  • Haha 1