🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 20 — London Calling

Ronna and Beverly are vacationing in London, but they aren't taking any time off from their probing interviews. This week's subject is Jeff Garlin from Curb Your Enthusiasm who tells the ladies about his breakfast with Oprah, his pubic grooming conundrum, his most disliked celebrities, and his sexual desires towards one of our fair hosts. Which one? You'll have to listen to find out!

• Like 1

Please excuse the unabashed fan ranting. This show is so amazing. The whole business with the London spook ride was sublime. One of the greatest things about R and B is that if you listen to the whole run, you start following all of these hilarious running conflicts and layered back-stories. And at a certain point, as if by magic, just the phrase "excuse me!" starts sending you into hysterics. Great to have this show on Earwolf. Okay. That's all I had I to say.

• Like 4

I'm enjoying the show, and didn't know about it until it showed up here. I'm surprised it's not getting more reaction here in the forums, I'm hoping to have time to go through the archives, lots of earwolf favorites on their previous episodes .

NaylorBen: Having recently blazed through the archives, I recommend the Jon Daly, PFT, Julie Klausner, and Jen Kirkman episodes as highlights. There is something hysterical about R and B trying to negotiate any sort of cultural barrier, as in the case of their non-Jewish guests (also a virtue of the much-misunderstood Tig Notaro ep of CBB, which was hilarious), or, with Klausner, a guest who isn't afraid to stand up a bit against the bulldozing. But they are all great.

• Like 1