🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 107 — I Can See Clearly!

Pete Holmes is a perfect fit for Totally Laime! He joined us this week to talk about masturbatory fantasies, creative exhaustion, supernatural messages, and all of our other favorite topics! Get intimately acquainted with his sexuality, specifically in regards to Ryan Gosling and Pamela Anderson. Enjoy!

• Like 1

Couldn't have enjoyed this more. The other bus patrons from my commute this morning can attest to my huge, beaming (and oh-so-awkward) laughter-boner. I had to ride a few extra stops before getting off.

Pete Holmes is a perfect fit for Totally Laime!

My thoughts exactly! I've been devouring Pete's podcast over the last week or two, and this TL episode is pretty much the perfect place for his weird brain, and he brings the best out of Elizabeth and Andy. I love it!

"Every day I Google the name of my condition and 'laser.'"

I'm in the same boat with you, Phil and Michael Wo. This was a great episode. I've really been enjoying Pete's podcast as well, You Made It Weird. If you haven't checked it out yet, fellow listeners, you'll be in for a treat. They're all great episodes, so start with any. Also, the Bill Burr episode that Pete mentions on TL has since dropped, and it's a good one.

Here is the answer to 2 of your rapid fire questions at the same time:

IMAG0111.jpg

Matte paint job on a Honda.........LAIME!

Guys! You can't just have someone say "People be dyin', so blow a baby up there!" and then just move on like something CRAZY didn't just happen!

I can't even handle it.

Pete said something about relationships that really helped me get out of a bad rut I was in from a recent breakup at the time, what you guys discussed put things in perspective for me and made me feel much better about my situation. I had flown out to Alaska in July to get away from everything and everyone, and I was in a tiny studio apartment living on a mattress for 2 weeks in the dark listening to podcasts. This helped me immensely. Thank you Pete, Thank you Elizabeth and Andy, Thank you Earwolf.

Sign in to follow this