🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 215.5 - Minisode 215.5

3 minutes ago, The_Triple_Lindy said:

So then, what do you guys dip your raw veggies in? Because you don't have to say ranch, but if you say bleu cheese, I'm having you all committed.

Not to sell out my Blue Cheese brethren but my favourite thing to dip raw veggies in is hummus

• Like 5

I’m just saying, if you prefer Ranch, you’re a monster. There’s no compromise, only war.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The_Triple_Lindy said:

So then, what do you guys dip your raw veggies in? Because you don't have to say ranch, but if you say bleu cheese, I'm having you all committed.

This is the only acceptable time to eat Ranch. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

What? No! I didn't necessarily expect you to jump onto hummus with me but not this. Not siding with ranch!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

Not to sell out my Blue Cheese brethren but my favourite thing to dip raw veggies in is hummus

9249.gif

7 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

xszJM8.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cam Bert said:

What? No! I didn't necessarily expect you to jump onto hummus with me but not this. Not siding with ranch!

giphy.gif

Don’t worry, I just stopped eating veggies altogether so there wouldn’t be a conflict of interest. I’m doing great.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

tumblr_o6ni32KWDK1s2wio8o1_1280.gif

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, The_Triple_Lindy said:

You guys are forgetting....tzatziki

• Like 5

Just now, tomspanks said:

Number 2 after hummus.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

Tzatziki gets all the people freaky!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW311zunsNgN9NV_NcAU1

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tomspanks said:

49 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Tzatziki gets all the people freaky!

Love tzatziki but I hate the store-bought and need a good recipe. Anyone care to tell me ... [taps mic] how does tzatziki get made? #hdtgm?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, The_Triple_Lindy said:

Love tzatziki but I hate the store-bought and need a good recipe. Anyone care to tell me ... [taps mic] how does tzatziki get made? #hdtgm?

Sorry, I don’t. I have restaurant near my house and usually get some from them.

I’m glad we could all bond over tzatziki. There’s hope yet in the world.

tumblr_n7d49aREpx1smcbm7o1_250.gif

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, PollyDarton said:

I adore tzatziki.

Your new avatar freaked me out - lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, The_Triple_Lindy said:

Imho you don’t need a recipe. Making it is easier than spelling it. Grate some cucumber - I seed them if they’re seedy and leave about 20% skin on for the color - salt them a little, gently squeeze out water, add it to yogurt, add a bit of grated garlic, s&p, and opa!  You can add dill but someone in my house doesn’t like it :(

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

Your new avatar freaked me out - lol

Oops... didn't mean to frighten!😁

Just trying on something new. I guess people don't change their avatars around here much. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cam Bert said:

But Japanese hummus is crazy right?

• Like 3

Just now, PollyDarton said:

Just trying on something new. I guess people don't change their avatars around here much. 

I've considered adding an avatar before but I made my choice. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, tomspanks said:

Imho you don’t need a recipe. Making it is easier than spelling it. Grate some cucumber - I seed them if they’re seedy and leave about 20% skin on for the color - salt them a little, gently squeeze out water, add it to yogurt, add a bit of grated garlic, s&p, and opa!  You can add dill but someone in my house doesn’t like it :(

This! If I'm making something with raw garlic (like tzatziki or hummus), I always cut the cloves in half and remove the germ to temper its pungency.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, tomspanks said:

But Japanese hummus is crazy right?

For whatever reason they tend to make it real lemony.

Also, tzatziki without the dill is like rock without the roll.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, PollyDarton said:

I've had two albeit similar-ish ones and @tomspanks use to be a cat!

• Like 3

On 6/14/2019 at 11:42 PM, gigi-tastic said:

Hey so a fellow fan in the Facebook group had asked me to reach out and see if anyone knows how to maybe get a download of Not The Bees songs that was on the mini because it's a pure GIFT from heaven above! Does anyone know if Nate ( I couldn't hear all of his last name) is on the boards and might be willing to give his fans what they crave? 

if it makes him more inclined  the song reminded me to get my Epi pen script for the year so that my last words won't be " Not the bees! "

I can't find any further info on this topic either. We must be suffering some myopia, because there's just no way that someone hasn't looked into it and posted their findings around here somewhere. There's just no way.

9 hours ago, Gorf Norgin said:

I can't find any further info on this topic either. We must be suffering some myopia, because there's just no way that someone hasn't looked into it and posted their findings around here somewhere. There's just no way.

I found this downloadable version on the /r/HDTGM subreddit, although it was pulled from the minisode rather than being from the original performer.

• Thanks 1