🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DustinMartian

Episode 63.5 2/17/12 Two Charted

As Howard and Kulap prepare for their Vancouver premiere, they take a quick break to get together to celebrate each other’s charts. For Kulap it’s a hodgepodge of her favorite songs, television shows, movies, and cultural occurrences of the week. Howard keeps it musical as he counts down his Top 5 Business Moves by Musicians. From Prop 8 to Jimmy Buffet, you’ll get a double shot of Howard and Kulap to tide you over ’til next Wednesday. Can’t wait that long? Tickets are still available for Who Charted? in Vancouver!

Coming it at Number 1 of Dustin's biggest birthday f-ups

NUUUUUUMMMBER ONE!

"Forgetting to post Two Charted"

Sorry everybody. Please enjoy. Feel free to roast me all day with the hashtag #publichshametweet.

It was my birthday yesterday though.....so.....

• Like 1

I was scared this wasn't going to be up before I left for work. It's here now, and that's all that matters.

I love this. I used to save Who Charted for Friday's at work to make the day go faster. Now I can get my double dose through the week =)

I'm loving the evolution of Howard's vegetarianism, from the early "I'm sorta not eating meat, we'll see how it goes" to now where he's outright trashing meat-eaters.

• Like 3

Coming it at Number 1 of Dustin's biggest birthday f-ups

NUUUUUUMMMBER ONE!

"Forgetting to post Two Charted"

Sorry everybody. Please enjoy. Feel free to roast me all day with the hashtag #publichshametweet.

Dustin, I don't mean to be "that guy," but I think you are misspelling something here. You might be directing people to an erroneous hashtag site, and that would really wreck their day.

Link's not working for me... I swear Libsyn goes down more than Monica Lewinsky on an elevator. (Get it, cuz she's fat?!)

I'm loving the evolution of Howard's vegetarianism, from the early "I'm sorta not eating meat, we'll see how it goes" to now where he's outright trashing meat-eaters.

I know, I feel like such a Critter Sandusky when he talks about his vegetarianism...

• Like 1

I know, I feel like such a Critter Sandusky when he talks about his vegetarianism...

While I get to feel superior to all you Critter Sanduskies! The system works.

• Like 1

Howard will fall off the chuckwagon in a few months, tops. No way he stays a vegetarian. He'll be eating a jar of mint jelly or something and say to himself "you know, I could really use some lamb to go with this."

Does Ku ku read the forum? She needs to listen to "When I Get You Alone" by Robin Thicke. It's super old, but amazing. And it heavily samples A Fifth of Beethoven from the Saturday Night Fever soundtrack which is fun. It's totally on my forever jams list :)

I am so in love with Two Charted!!

• Like 1

man my steak burrito tastes better while listening to Howard's rant. I'm going to only listen to Who Charted now while I'm sandusking some critters

• Like 1

Yeah i'll be sandusking my whole life! Sorry howie! If i murder critters, i'll also murder plants!

• Like 1

Yeah i'll be sandusking my whole life! Sorry howie! If i murder critters, i'll also murder plants!

You forgot to add critter (I hope).

And I've never met anyone who stops eating meat for a long period of time and starts again. After a while you stop thinking of it as food and you start seeing it as just a corpse.

Love the remixed version of the intro song. Hoping it becomes the permanent Two Charted intro.

• Like 1

Does Kulap read comics? I know she's mentioned that Scott does. If you do, Kulap, I'd love it if on Two Charted she could do a top 5 of comics she's into, or a list of comics to get girlfriends into comics, or a list of top 5 female comic book characters, or something along those lines. The comic book medium is so terribly characterized as a superhero fanboy cavalcade of arrested development that I would really love hearing any female with fun, insightful opinions (Kulap) dish on comics every so often.

And believe me, whenever Scott and PF Toddler start riffing on comics, my ears and heart perk up ALWAYS (like on the Doug Loves Movies Tournament of Championships episode where Scott and Paul have a Marvel Team-up as The Thing and the Silver Surfer! SO GOOD).

You can tell how morally superior vegitarians are by their refusal to allow gay people to get married until everyone stops eating meat. What a great way to spread the message of animal cruelty! No equality for gays until everyone does what I say!

thinking about what critter to sandusky to weds' Who Charted? - love the show so usally I listen first thing in the morning, so maybe I'll have some sausage and/or bacon, gotta sandusky some fetuses too and throw some eggs on - big glass of sandusky milk in a chilled pint glass sounds tasty; or maybe I'll hold off for lunch - I have some chicken ready to go or even sandusky a cheeseburger. So many critters whose carcasses taste better to Who charted. Thanks Howchie!

Sign in to follow this