🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Jedibugs

Late to the game, but all caught up.

So, I was only recently introduced to HDTGM, but I got Stitcher Premium and have now listened to all 215 episodes (watched Serenity last night and listening to 216 today) in a matter of a few months. I decided to wait until I had listened to them all before joining the forums, so here I am. 

Now I just need to get used to waiting for new episodes. 

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, Jedibugs said:

So, I was only recently introduced to HDTGM, but I got Stitcher Premium and have now listened to all 215 episodes (watched Serenity last night and listening to 216 today) in a matter of a few months. I decided to wait until I had listened to them all before joining the forums, so here I am. 

Welcome aboard!

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Jedibugs said:

Good lord. Did you watch all the movies too? Either way, you deserve the highest honour that John can award: a DVD of Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Congratulations.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I did not watch all the movies... but I kind of want to? I think I might have a problem...

For the off-weeks we have a Musical Mondays rotation.  One week the next person on the rotation picks a movie and we discuss it the next week.  Feel free to join those threads anytime!

UPDATE: Here is the current week's pick.  We'll start discussing it this Monday.

• Like 2