🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 30.5 — Minisode 30.5 LIVE!

A few weeks ago we invited How Did This Get Made? listeners to join us at Largo in Los Angeles for a conversation on Birdemic: Shock and Terror. Next week we invite you to listen in as "Weird Al" Yankovic and special guests from the film discuss this throw-back disaster. Watch Birdemic: Shock and Terror (use that link and it helps us out!) and we'll see you next week!

I've wanted to see this since the trailer was played on The Soup awhile back. So excited!

I watched Birdemic a few weeks ago and oh man was it bad. I watched it with the Rifftrax guys and it didn't help.

So awful. I can't wait.

Seems like "How Did This Get Made?" fans have similar tastes...

untitled.jpg

• Like 1

HDTGM?

GDMFSOB!

HTFDTGM!!!

* Watching this was more painful than having your wisdom teeth extracted by a blind geriatric vietnamese dentist with no anesthesia while the Merzbow box set is playing at full volume.

I'm stunned into speechlessness by the first "romantic" exchange... I think Birdemic might cause you to change the name of your show to Why Did This Get Made?

Sweet sassy molassy, Birdemic is streaming on Netflix. Every aspect of the movie is done so poorly that it's breathtaking.

Sign in to follow this