🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

HDTGM Classics Pluto Nash 7/12

If it's possible could we do the following week? I usually have to work a Saturday a month and unfortunately they've been lining up with our plans. If this week is better for everybody else though I understand.

I don’t have any particular issue with that. Ghost is in Norway too. He might be back by next week. 

Is the 12th cool with everyone?

• Like 2

It seems like more people can do it the twelfth so we will do it then :) Thanks everyone!

Pluto Nash is free on tubi - does anyone know if it works on Rabbit?

I’m not sure, but watching commercials with you all could be a lot of fun :) 

• Like 2

I regret to say I won't be able to make it tonight. I'm happy to say I won't be watching Pluto Nash again. So, this is a bittersweet announcement.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

For added hijinks, we’ll be watching it with Tubi tonight 🙂

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Cameron H. said:

For added hijinks, we’ll be watching it with Tubi tonight 🙂

I'm into hijinks... and maybe some shenanigans.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I just noticed the time? That was only 90 minutes? Dear god, I thought it was over 2 hours for sure.

• Like 2

@tomspanks just sent me this.

It looks like rabb.it has shut down. I'm not really sure what that means for our movie nights. This really sucks. I've enjoyed spending these nights with you all once a month watching through these movies. It was a lot of fun to communicate with you all in real time as we watch these shitty, shitty movies.

Anyway, if anyone stumbles across another site like rabb.it, please let me know. Hopefully we can figure out some way of continuing.

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

It looks like rabb.it has shut down. I'm not really sure what that means for our movie nights. This really sucks. I've enjoyed spending these nights with you all once a month watching through these movies. It was a lot of fun to communicate with you all in real time as we watch these shitty, shitty movies.

Anyway, if anyone stumbles across another site like rabb.it, please let me know. Hopefully we can figure out some way of continuing.

I did a quick google for rabb.it alternatives and several sites showed up. I haven't actually messed with any of them yet but there's still hope they'll work.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 6:03 PM, Cameron H. said:

Sooooo... I'm bumping this because I thought you guys might like to know that even though rabbit is done, they've lest the keys in the ignition and it seems to be working.

https://www.rabb.it/s/8balc

I've started a room to see how far I got and it took a minute but it works. Anybody want to try for Friday?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, PollyDarton said:

Sooooo... I'm bumping this because I thought you guys might like to know that even though rabbit is done, they've lest the keys in the ignition and it seems to be working.

I've started a room to see how far I got and it took a minute but it works. Anybody want to try for Friday?

Yeah! Thanks for checking it out! Im good for Friday, but next Friday might be better for others due to the short notice. I figure we use it until it busts :) 

• Like 1

Tiptoes and Speed 2 are up next. I’ve never seen Tiptoes and I’m not sure if that one would be fun or offensive.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cameron H. said:

Tiptoes and Speed 2 are up next. I’ve never seen Tiptoes and I’m not sure if that one would be fun or offensive.

Do we have a rabbit alternative?

I've been meaning to try testing some I googled but I've been super busy the last couple weeks. 

Just now, grudlian. said:

Do we have a rabbit alternative?

I've been meaning to try testing some I googled but I've been super busy the last couple weeks. 

Not yet. Tom tested some, but nothing that would suit our purposes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, PollyDarton said:

The problem is rabbit might poof at any time and it's been buggy as heck.

• Like 1