🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
jimkiler

Which Transformers should the crew review?

Which Transformers movie is the worst/worthy of HDTGM  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Which Transformers movie should the podcast review

• Transformers (2007)
    • Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
    • Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon (2011)
    • Transformers: Age of Extinction (2014)
    • Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)

In the prequel to episodes 217 Paul is warming up to a Transformers movie but Michael Bay wants him to do Revenge of the Fallen and Paul does not think that is the worst. I agree with Paul, Age of Extinction is the worst but for the show I think The Last Knight should be chosen because it is so bad it is good.  Here are my reasons why based on when i watched it years ago:

The Last Knight and Merlin's current age relative do not do anything positive except they take away the staff from Megatron.  The Dinobots dissapear in the climax.  Optimus never transformers into a truck until after the climax which is the last 5 minutes of the film.  I love the constantly changing aspect ratio, WTF?  I love how this movie ignores the history of the other movies and ignores that Bumblebee was not on Earth until the first movie yet in here he is fighting nazi's during World War 2.

I think Age of Extinction is the most bad. A lot that Paul and Co. can talk about from Kelsey Grammer to Stanley Tucci, to TJ Miller's hilarious death, to the weird relationship between Mark Wahlberg and his daughter to his daughter's borderline illegal relationship with a 20 year old. The last 2 movies have some bonkers moments so both can provide some classic episodes.

Sign in to follow this