🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Week 69 Preview (Gigi-tastic's 2nd Pick)

18 minutes ago, Cinco DeNio said:

Thanks.  My friend in Wales thought of that for me from his past experience.  I've been sending him money with each paycheck to bank for my trip.  That way I dollar-cost average the exchange rate and don't have to carry a lot of cash when I travel.  After my September trip I will keep doing that to save up for a larger trip in the future.

To get ready for the Chicago show I've been buying things once a month so it's not all at once. Like last month we got the tickets this month I think we're going to get the hotel and if we don't I'll be buying  my train ticket, next month it's the hotel or train whichever we don't do this month. I have to check in with my friend and see which she wants to do this month. Your idea is really smart though! 

• Like 1

I'm back from my trip! If anyone wants to see pix of my Norway trip, follow or check out my instagram here - i nightly posted a small set of shots from that day's travels/hikes in the Norwegian wilderness/etc. https://www.instagram.com/almostaghost/

Anyway, this movie looks like a good one to get back in on, I'm excited for this cast. I'll try to fit it in on my jetlag in the next couple of days!

• Like 6

I started watching this morning. I’m 30 minutes in and the Overture just finished!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, AlmostAGhost said:

I'm back from my trip! If anyone wants to see pix of my Norway trip, follow or check out my instagram here - i nightly posted a small set of shots from that day's travels/hikes in the Norwegian wilderness/etc. https://www.instagram.com/almostaghost/

Anyway, this movie looks like a good one to get back in on, I'm excited for this cast. I'll try to fit it in on my jetlag in the next couple of days!

Welcome back! I hope you had a great time and if you're too tired it's ok to skip.

I'm delightfully confounded by the Goofy porter statue from your trip.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gigi-tastic said:

Welcome back! I hope you had a great time and if you're too tired it's ok to skip.

I'm delightfully confounded by the Goofy porter statue from your trip.

Well if last night was any indication, I'll be up really early tomorrow again with nothing to do but watch films in the dark. :) How quick I get to it though depends on how quick I get through Gone With The Wind.

Yea, that Goofy made me smile... it was in this really great bookstore that my brother and I were poking around in. They had a ton of Disney items/comics/drawings for some reason.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, AlmostAGhost said:

Well if last night was any indication, I'll be up really early tomorrow again with nothing to do but watch films in the dark. :) How quick I get to it though depends on how quick I get through Gone With The Wind.

Yea, that Goofy made me smile... it was in this really great bookstore that my brother and I were poking around in. They had a ton of Disney items/comics/drawings for some reason.

I also really loved Gone With The Wind at the same time period in my life as this movie ( the costume design is next level) and I actually own a 4 disc DVD set that now just sits there daring me to be insane enough to waste a day or three watching the whole thing. If you find yourself awake and done with a movie that has the good guys join the KKK ( truly GWTW is next level cuckoo bananas ) feel free to watch, if not no pressure!