🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
robotam

Episode 298 - Julie Klausner , Our Co-Host Friend

JULIE KLAUSNER fills in as co-host after the Boys get into a big fight. 

Also as this is an official thread, I have decided to make the official announcement. For episode 300 they are flying the hosts of The Official The Orville Podcast out to LA and putting  them up in a beautiful star hotel. Be sure to send in some popcorn gallery questions for Miranda and the Crew

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

141401529_1_1ecwyhW7rPBDQ3Oc9D2h-wsmall.jpg.056efaed3a78cddb57649fb57c98b39a.jpg Popcorn Galerie Questions for Orville:

* When you worked in that bicycle shop, what was the most annoying thing that Wilbur did before he invented the airplane?

* How did you create popcorn when corn was already a thing? When you tried to call them "Hot Redenbachers" and it didn't take off, did you ever think about throwing in the towel? What's with the bow tie and suspenders?

(JULIE KLAUSNER JUST SAID POPCORN GALLERY INTO THE PODCAST!)

• Like 5

hey thejjar here keeping my streak of episode posts alive. 2 more eps until 300.  im proud of these boys no matter what anyone else says

• Like 5

robotam, no offense to you but i miss dalton. he just had such a way with words when creating the new threads.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

thanks tim, best of luck to you and yours

• Like 1

1 hour ago, the ostrich said:

robotam, no offense to you but i miss dalton. he just had such a way with words when creating the new threads.

Hey, no offence taken. I think Dalton posts terrific threads. I love him and am his biggest fan. But fuck Dalton, he’s gone now and I am the king

(if he’s sick or something I am incredibly sorry)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Well... I don’t have much to say about this episode except:

Klausner is one of my favs- she delivered as always

• Like 4

On 7/10/2019 at 11:08 AM, robotam said:

Hey, no offence taken. I think Dalton posts terrific threads. I love him and am his biggest fan. But fuck Dalton, he’s gone now and I am the king

(if he’s sick or something I am incredibly sorry)

I was on vacation. Thanks for your continued support

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this