🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
admin

Episode 64.5 — 2/24/12 TWO CHARTED

Ever wondered what Kulap's comic book pull list looks like? Want a glimpse into the traveling life of Howard Kremer? This week on Two Charted Howard shares his Top Musical Moments in Vancouver Chart as Kulap shows off her nerd cred with her All Time Favorite Comics Chart. From Garfunkel and Oates to Gail Simone, there is no better podcast to learn about your favorite chartists' favorite charts!

Most gums except Beech Nut and Wrigley Polar Ice extra are vegetarian, but a gum called Polar Ice could never be a summah gum anyways.

• Like 1

damnit, i'm sorry Howard, but you're right. Kulap's chart theme makes me laugh more.

i like both, but i've gotta be honest with you guys.

I kind of love dirty Kulap especially since she makes Howard uncomforbuls.

• Like 1

I need to stick up for Howard's theme since he's mentioned axing it two weeks in a row. Maybe, a remix might be acceptable, but pleeeeeeeeeease don't replace it. Nowhere else on earth can you hear "Take the magna carta, and throw it in the garbage". It makes me grin every time I hear it.

+10 for dirty Ku

• Like 3

Awesome, I was going to guess that the comedy-credit earner at the Vancouver show was Graham Clark... I guess that wasn't necessarily confirmed, but I can't wait to hear Kulap on Stop Podcasting Yourself!

wow Dustin. that ending.

reminds me of some ridiculous GarageBand buffoonery we used to create while high

Kulap has great taste in comics. The first trade of Kabuki has the best art I've ever seen in a comic book. Fables is really good, but I think it went off the rails during the big war, which was WAY WAY WAY WAY too short of a storyline. It was something like 3 issues, when it should have been at least 12. I stopped reading pretty quickly after that. Sandman is solid #1, though I actually prefer the spinoff, Lucifer. I'll have to check out Gail Simone.

Goddamnit, this episode made me even more envious of that bastard, Hot Saucerman. In fact, I'm so envious that I'm srsly contemplating becoming a super villain and arching the aformentioned Saucerman...

WHAT'S UP HOT DOG?! BEWARE! I COME FOR YOU AND YOUR BUSTY BABE! SOON, YOU'LL BE ON THE GROUND, WITH MY FOOT ON YOUR THROAT AND YOUR WOMAN WILL BE MINE!

There should be a Chartist interactive feature called You Charted; like, since the show is only 40 mins or so, do Kulap's awesome song, Howard's far inferior one and then an off the wall chart a Chartist suggests. - I need more charting

In re: Y THE LAST, Kulap you (and Dustin, and perhaps even Howard) might particularly enjoy a long short story by Alfred Bester called "5,271,009" which also deals, in part, with the fantasy of being the only fertile male human on Earth, in part...Howard might approve of the variant title the novelet has, "The Starcomber"...the story might well've helped trigger the Y creator's thinking. (It's also a very trenchant and funny story about a man-boy learning to face maturity...). Bester is probably best known for his novels, such as THE DEMOLISHED MAN, but early in his professional writing career, in the 1940s, was writing scripts for DC Comics as well, and has a few amusing anecdotes about that in his memoirs. http://www.collectorshowcase.fr/IMAGES2/FSF_5403.jpg is the cover image of the 1954 magazine issue which gave the story its original title...it's been reprinted widely since and is pretty easy to find...

Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha, ah-ha-ha-ha, ahh you're the best, ah-ha!

• Like 1

I LOVE Kulap! She makes me laugh so hard just by listening to her laugh, AND she's adorable and hilarious, whole package! I could listen to her all day! And Howard is so random and funny, makes her laugh even more, which is the perfect potion! Loving the Two Charted's. Cool hearing Dustin too, sounds like a cool guy ;)

I kind of love dirty Kulap especially since she makes Howard uncomforbuls.

You are so right it hurts Rachel.

I want to marry this podcast.

You are so right it hurts Rachel.

I want to marry this podcast.

Howard probably wouldn't let you marry the podcast unless you stopped eating meat

Gee, didn't know Ku was such a Sandman gal! Figured that she deserved a bit of The Corinthian treatment (... and a shabbily rendered vers. at that!)...

kulap2.jpg