🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
DaltonMaltz

Episode 299 - Natalie Morales, Our Storytelling Friend

NATALIE MORALES returns to the show after telling an exclusive Hollywood Handbook story on Late Night.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

guess i’m not needed anymore 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

If I click like on Dalton's post am I thanking him for posting or am I saying I like the episode? This is getting too meta.

• Like 2

If Natalie Morales dislikes free speech so much, she should probably avoid throwing around slander...

...or am I misunderstanding her generalizing of Joe Rogan having 'racist' people on his show?

Edit: Don't misunderstand. Natalie is very charming, which makes it all the more off-putting when she (or others) make accusations akin to people who would call humans 'illegal.'

She is casting a wide net over Joe Rogan and using 'racist' as a pejorative to write off a group of people as invalid in their existence, because she doesn't seem to like the color of their words...

Edited by JazzWitherspoon
Clarification of love for the show, just disappointment with a bigger societal issue
  • huh? 1

Right well, that’s the best thing ever

• Like 1

Hello forum.  I like this podcast.   Makes it hard to breathe and I get a high pitch laugh as if I start to laugh but then someone invisible squeezes my throat.  It makes me have endorphins.  I think it's because I'm laughing so much.   I like the full commitment of Sean and Hayes to their own style of comedy, and how much they clearly enjoy it makes me enjoy it even more.  They listen to each other as if they're both sitting across the room inside the walls of the same brain.  It's a kind of irony with a deep layer of joy and playfulness underneath.   It's often the bright spot in my day.

• Like 5

Apparently next episode is going to be the Your Kickstarter Sucks 100th episode and YKS will do the Hollywood Handbook 300th episode some other time

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this